Google claims that H1 is not necessary to rank

We do your SEO

Our belief is that search engine optimization is the most amazing way to market services and products online.

Google claims that H1 is not necessary to rank well

H1, that is, a page's main heading, which ranking factor has been discussed earlier.

In many guides, H1 is considered to be one of the most important ranking factors in onpage optimization .

Most people who work with 

SEO expert have the experience that H1 as a ranking factor nowadays does not have a revolutionary significance, but that does not mean that it does not matter.

So when Google has now figured out that the algorithm doesn't need H1 to understand what a page is focusing on, it's not the same thing as having to stop recommending having the keywords in H1 or its subheadings.

Or?

What was said by John Mueller from Google. What he stated was that a website can rank well with or without an H1 and that you can use either an H1 or many. Either way, it is not a critical factor for your ranking.

Should you skip adjusting the headings now?

A good headline that tells the visitor what a page is about is also good for getting Google to understand what a page is about. Therefore, there is no need to change working methods. On the other hand, you might not expect a title to be absolutely crucial to rank well, but few people believe it nowadays.

Another aspect is that Google's algorithm acts differently in different markets and it would be silly to experiment with something that risks your ranking.

So keep the keyword in H1 if it doesn't conflict with any other target