𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

TO BE HONEST LUKE M thought he was done with the couch when he and eden began to share a bed but back there he was again, however this time in a different villa

TO BE HONEST LUKE M thought he was done with the couch when he and eden began to share a bed but back there he was again, however this time in a different villa. it was definitely the worst nights sleep he'd had in a while despite having finn beside him; his mind was cluttered with thoughts of eden. was she sleeping on her own too? or was she already too busy snuggling up with the new boys to even give him a second thought?

but he couldn't let his worries change his decision. no matter what eden was doing over in the main villa, he was going to stay true to himself and not give her a second thought. he had to focus on himself and himself only.

∞༺♥༻✧

eden woke up to a bowl of coco pops being thrust in her face by paige. apparently one of the new boys had made it for her and didn't want to wake her up, but she couldn't remember which boy.

"how did you sleep?" the scottish girl asked her, taking a seat on the day bed.

"shit. there's so many bugs; i couldn't go two minutes without being stung," eden replied tiredly as she rubbed her eyes. "i can't stop thinking about luke."

"i can't stop thinking about what i'd do if finn came back with another girl," paige sighed. "probably slap him and then kill the girl in her sleep."

eden frowned and stuffed her head into the pillow. "one day down, however many more to go." they both sighed and felt themselves grow sad at the thought of their boys with the six girls in casa amor. still exhausted, they dragged themselves out of the day bed and took their things to the main bedroom.

the boys had already left to get changed but the girls were sat on rebecca's bed asking her about her time with jordan. eden wasn't particularly sure which boy he was but she made a small note to pick him out later when they were all together.

jess had slept on her own too, which left only demi and rebecca sharing a bed with the new arrivals. they knew it wouldn't be the same situation for the boys, however.

∞༺♥༻✧

the pressure of having all six new girls wanting to get to know luke was bothering him a lot. it seemed like wherever he went there was always a girl flirting with him and it was getting difficult to turn them away each time and let them know he wasn't interested in anyone but eden.

it surprised him that luke t shared a bed with someone, especially seeing how taken he was with siânnise before they left. he simply claimed that sharing a bed meant nothing and his girl was most likely doing the same. unlikely, but possible.