⋆Twenty-Eight⋆

"𝕐𝕠𝕦, 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

...

"Are you kidding me!" Gaten groans as he throws his hands up in the air.

"Im sorry it's not my fault!" Lilia giggles while moving her metal car over the playing field. Gaten and Lilia begged Millie and Iris to play monopoly with them. Though they were hesitant at first, they have had the best time, laughing and watching Gaten get mad due to running out of money.

It just so happens that Lilia and her family play this game all the time, making her an expert and knowing all the tricks to win.

"Oh come on Gaten, dont be such a sore loser" Millie laughs. He had just lost all his monopoly money to Lilia. He sits with his arms crossed in his lap, and with his lip pushed out as if he were pouting.

The kids laugh and continue to play, Millie now observing the slowly setting sun behind them.

She didn't expect that she could have so much fun, simply hanging with the people she cares for. Nevertheless, she knows that this feeling won't last forever, because tomorrow it ends. 

Millie exhales, convincing herself to think positively and cherish the last moments with her friends. As Millie is about to place a plastic house on the board game, her vision is impaired, by two large hands.

"Guess who" A voice calls of which she knows too well.

"Noah!" Millie yells, pulling the hands off to approve her suspicion. 

Noah stands over her, with a towel wrapped around him, as water droplets fall from his hair and onto Millie's head. Millie watches as Sadie walks up towards them, followed by Finn. He and Sadie seemed to have been in an argument, seen by his tightly knit eyebrows. 

However, once he sees her, his eyes soften, and a small grin elicits on his face. Millie smiles down at the ground, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks.

"How was it? " Iris asks, looking up from the game.

"AMAZING" Noah replies swiftly. "I was a little nervous at first, but it was awesome."

Iris nods, however, Millie notices that she isn't looking at Noah; instead, she is eyeing none other than Finn.

"Okay, well we should probably get ready for dinner since it starts in less than an hour," Millie says, clearing her throat.

Millie waves her friends goodbye as they disperse, her eyes searching for a special someone. As her eyes find him her breath hitches, seeing him talk to her blond friend, who is blushing beneath him.

Millie is uncomfortable, to say the least. Having to act as if she doesn't like the particular guy that her friend now likes. How is she supposed to act? But that's just it, she's acting, and she needs to act as if she feels nothing for this boy. She is mad at Iris at this very moment; nevertheless, she can't or at least shouldn't be. Iris don't know what's going on. What's really going on.

Millie decides to continue walking, knowing that Finn will catch up with her at some point.

Finn watches as Millie continues to walk. "Hey, Iris I have to go, see ya" He runs off, not hearing Iris' giggly goodbye.