1week...{ch1}

I looked into the mirror holding my top up to show my flat stomach that in 9 month time shall have a full grown baby.

I was only sixteen still a child myself and going to be a mother and a sister my mum 33 was going to have to go through labour again .Every woman 16-35
On 22nd March was going to have to get pregnant it wasn't our fault the virus took out the pollution but yet they depend on us and  now we are going have to go through labour to re populate.Today there is going to be a gathering for all woman and men they will explain the process and sort us into groups married and dating,single,sterile for example...if you just couldn't have one or if your disability stopped you ,and the lgbt+.

1 week ...1 week...1 week till I have to get pregnant I didn't have have a boy friend so there fore I would have to sleep with a complete stranger, I was going to have a strangers child,they would see me..all of me I had to do it the human race relied needed me but to be honest that's not why I'm doing they said they said there would be consequences and I wasn't wanting to find out.

But little did I know how soon I would

Author note:This is my first proper book that's not just nonsense like bob and bob ross bible and reader x Donald Trump,I always wanted to proper write but never could do I hope this works out and gets some notice ,also if your my friend being this up to me in real life and I'll wack you.