Introduction

Hello there, 

Thanks to @Randomeez_Wolf for the inspiration for this story! You're great and I love story prompts that I can actually use! I know this isn't the one you are waiting for, but that one IS on the way, don't worry! 

So this is an AU (obviously) of Peter being kidnapped by Hydra at a young age, with his uncle Ben. You'll understand it if you start reading it. 

Basically, timeline-wise, this makes no sense, but I did try to keep it in character and stick to as much of the canon as I wanted to. 

The Avengers live together at the compound (duh, this is fanfiction after all) and Bucky does live with them. Civil war kind of happened, but it ended well, instead of the two emotionally constipated idiots tearing their team apart and having a showdown in an airport parking lot. 

This story does get kind of dark, and doesn't just focus on Peter's trauma, so... good luck with that. WARNING to anyone who has PTSD or struggles with self worth, this might not be a great choice for you. 

This story is going to take a very dark turn before it gets better. I'm talking flash backs, maybe self harm, mature stuff. But anyone who knows me knows I write just as much fluff as I do whump, so don't worry y'all are getting a happy ending. 

Also, by the way, the Avengers never met Peter, so Homecoming and Far From Home haven't happened. Yet............................................

Sorry for any out of character-ness, I honestly don't know if I'm writing anybody right, but it sure is fun! 

If you correct my spelling politely, thank you. If you correct my spelling like an asshole I will hunt you down and I will put a curse on you. Something super inconvenient too, like your dryer never drying anything all the way so your socks are always wet. 

That being said, constructive criticism is NOT welcome. JK, I like tips and pointers,  but anything mean WILL make me cry, and then you have to live with that. And I'm an ugly crier. No one wants that. 

Sorry this is so long! Enjoy!