𝑨.

. . .

. . .

#APOLLO
! a boy built from murder !

apollo is a robot, but with a human body. he has a metal heart and brain that controls his actions. his heart allows him to have feelings. he speaks with a monotone and robotic voice, moving very stiffly.

at the age of twenty two, apollo volunteered for a 'magic trick'. he was drunk with his friends, and they were hiding inside a circus tent after a carnival had closed. apollo has volunteered to be apart of the separation trick, not knowing he was literally going to be sawed in half. he went inside the box, and his drunk friend sawed him in half, not hearing the boy's screams and cries. once the brutal murder was over, and the others watched in shock. they opened the box as apollo's intestines fell out. realizing what happened, they all left the tent, never to be seen again. eventually, when the carnival opened. the workers had thrown out apollo's body, and never spoke of it again. at a nearby lab, a few scientists had found the body in a dumpster and repaired the boy (for an experiment, perhaps?), replacing everything ruined with wires and mechanicals.

apollo is now 'alive', and lives inside the lab. he often sneaks out when he can, trying to make friends with people. but it never works out for him. he's small and sweet, standing at 4'11. he doesn't remember anything from his past, perhaps. he often freaks out others with the way he talks and his movement. but he's really sweet, kind and caring. he's also a big brat too, never listening to anyone, and wanting everything to go his way. apollo is also scared of a lot of things. even though his heart is made of metal, he can feel human feelings. he is terrified of the dark, and cannot be in there alone. he also tugs on shirts when he wants something. he throws things and screams when he doesn't get his way. he just wants someone to love him, care for him, and keep him in control.

NON-MULTI! LIT AND ILLIT! SEMI-INTERESTED! BSXL (MALE LEAN) SUBMISSIVE!
. . .