Action - Paul Wesley

"hi could u pls do a tvd imagine where y/n and the actor Paul Wesley have to shoot a sex scene together it ends up being a bit pg 13 ."

Warnings: suggestiveness, slightly nsfw

Rating: PG-13

When you found out about your sex scene with Paul Wesley, it'd be a major lie to say that you weren't looking forward to it. He's gorgeous, who wouldn't want to have sex with him?! Even if it's fake..

"Alright, Y/N! Bed. Paul! Stand at the end, lean over, like she's your prey. Vampire eyes? No, no vampire eyes. Andddd, action!" The director calls out. You stare at Paul with real lust in your eyes, dying for him to do something. "Stefan..." You mutter, motioning him forward with your finger. He stalks over toward you, wasting no time in climbing on top of you. "Cut! Don't move!" Paul is laying on top of you, in between your legs, looking into your eyes. "Hello there." He jokes, a light smile tugging at his lips. "Awkwarddd." You say, chuckling at him. "Eh, not if you don't think so."

"Ready?! Lots of passion! Action." Paul strokes your cheek for a second, then crashes his lips to your's in an intense passionate kiss. You pull him closer by his neck and kiss him back with just as much passion. You can feel yourself getting turned on already, and the director calls out "grind a little!" You can't help but start laughing and break apart from Paul. "Cut!" "Sorry, sorry!" You regain your composure and pull Paul back to you as you reattempt the scene. He lightly grinds his pelvis into you and you take the opportunity to bite his lip, pushing him away a little and tugging at his shirt.

He hastily pulls his shirt off, then begins taking yours off, and pulling the blanket over both of you. "Alright, a few thrusts, but mostly grinding. Can't be too realistic." The director calls out. Paul leans his head into the crook of your neck and kissing it, pretending to thrust inside of you. You hang your mouth open and act like it is real, then drag your nails down his back and he grinds his now hard-on into your clothed core.

A few more moment of this and the director calls it, and the scene is finished for the day. Paul hands you your shirt as you sit up and hastily pull it back on, remembering there is at least twenty people in the room right now. He puts his own back on and smiles. "Good work." He jokes. You laugh and smile back at him, a light blush creeping up your cheeks.

"You too."