𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲!

AS MAIN VILLA WON RAUNCHY races, the producers of love island threw the islanders a special party to celebrate, like they did for casa amor

AS MAIN VILLA WON RAUNCHY races, the producers of love island threw the islanders a special party to celebrate, like they did for casa amor. everybody had dressed up very nicely in their best attire and headed down to the garden where an array of drinks were laid out for them.

eden was wearing a cream two piece top and skirt, along with heels and her usual hoop earrings. she wasn't much of a jewellery person but she loved those earrings and having luke's rings on her fingers did make her feel safer. josh popped open a bottle of champagne as demi did a toast to the main villa and they all cheered ecstatically.

one of the new boys, alexi, asked eden to go for a chat over by the day beds. she couldn't refuse; she was far too nice to say no to him. and so she followed him over to the day beds and sat down next to him with a reasonable gap in between.

alexi was definitely the most good looking of all of the boys that arrived in the villa but he was not even close to making her feel the way luke felt. they'd said it a thousand times in the villa but sexual chemistry is something very important in there as well as on the outside but she certainly didn't have it with the new boy.

"i feel like we haven't really spoken properly and you were definitely top of my list on the people i'd love to get to know, so i was just wondering if we could have a small chat?" he gave her a genuine, sweet smile and she nodded politely. "where are you from?"

"i'm from london, but because i live with my parents currently i'm planning on moving out when i get out of here." replied eden.

"and where's your head at?"

"straight in there," she laughed slightly. then she remembered how luke was straight forward with her when she first arrived in the villa and a downcast look flickered across her face. it disappeared after a few seconds but alexi definitely noticed it. "well, i'm sleeping outside at the moment because i don't want to betray luke and although it's early days, i think that it's going very well."

"alexi is super sweet and he's certainly not bad looking, but i don't know. there's something about him and i don't know what it is but it's just not working," she sighed. "i know what it is, i'm just scared to admit it out loud."

alexi bowed his head and took a quick sip of his drink. "i was going to ask you if you wanted to share a bed tonight but i think i already know the answer." giving him an apologetic look, she moved a strand of hair out of her face and beamed at him.

"he's just not luke." she continued.

"you're a very attractive guy and you seem lovely i just..."

"can't keep your mind off luke?" he interrupted her gently. she closed her eyes and nodded. "it's no problem. i'm happy you've found someone you're happy with; you deserve to be happy. luke's a lucky guy." eden grinned. "if he ever messes up, just slide in my dms." they both shared a laugh and eden promised to do so. after sharing a small hug, they went their separate ways.

∞༺♥༻✧

"callum's a dickhead." luke t whispered to luke m as he watched natalia interrogate the scaffolder whilst the girl he clearly fancied watched with a confused look. luke m bobbed his head, silently wondering if eden thought he was like callum.

callum had showed no respect to shaughna whatsoever even though he knew shaughna would do the opposite. as much as he didn't feel the same he knew exactly how she felt and he didn't take that into consideration when he was flirting with molly. the fact eden might be sitting in the other villa thinking about luke doing the same thing made him miss her even more.

shortly after natalia came over and tried to have a conversation with luke m, so luke t left them alone and the conversation soon turned flirty.

"so, do you like my outfit?" she asked him. he nodded his head, not really looking but wanting to be polite anyway. she stood up and twirled around so he could see her black jumpsuit but huffed when she realised he wasn't watching. "i like your outfit."

"thanks." replied luke slowly with a smile. the girl was nice and all but nothing would get his mind off of eden.

"you know if you don't want to sleep outside you can share a bed with me," she remarked in an attempt to be seductive. "i've got room." originally, luke gave up his bed to natalia because he wanted her to sleep well and he didn't mind sleeping on the couch. he missed a comfy bed but it wasn't as if he would sleep with his mind clogged with the blonde girl just a few minutes away.

"i'm okay, thank you." he declined politely before leaving his seat and walking over to callum and finn. natalia frowned and leant back in her seat whilst rolling her eyes.

"every time i look at her i just wanna rip her clothes off." callum stated quietly. finn noticed the bit walking over and moved up so there was space on the bed.

"do you have that with eden?" the young boy asked luke m and he smiled cheekily.

"now that would be telling." finn laughed loudly, turning to his best friend in concern.

"you can't not act on your feelings for molly because you're worried about shaughna."

"but make sure you actually think about her before doing anything disrespectful, like kissing her." luke chimed in but callum shrugged it off. there was no way he was going to take his advice, however it was callum's problem not his.

"i for one am glad i'm not in callum's situation right now," said luke gratefully. "i've got someone back in the villa and i like them; i don't need to be worrying about upsetting her because i'm not that much of a dickhead that i would upset her purposefully."

what was even more surprising than callum's head turning was nas'. he and demi seemed to be going amazing but clearly he had other thoughts. eva was pretty, but her banter seemed rather dry to luke. as long as nas was happy- again, it wasn't his problem.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

trust turns to terror !

"she'll be single, you know?"

moves are made !

"i've always got room in my bed if you need to hop in."

and there is only one more day before the end of casa amor !

"just one day. we can do this."