𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞!

ANOTHER NIGHT ON THE COUCH definitely didn't do luke's neck any favours

ANOTHER NIGHT ON THE COUCH definitely didn't do luke's neck any favours. it was stiff and he was debating kicking natalia out of his bed just so he could sleep in it. hopefully the recoupling would happen soon, because he wasn't sure how much more of this he could take.

said girl came and visited him on the couch with a cup of coffee and handed it to him. whether she was expecting a thanks or something more, luke didn't know, so he played it safe and gave her a soft smile.

"natalia is a really nice girl, but i'm not too sure her intentions are all that good," luke declared. "i'm not sure she knows that no means no."

when she walked away he headed straight to the dressing rooms to fix his hair; it was the most important thing to him and if he didn't have it styled to perfection he refused to leave the house.

finally he was ready and walked outside to join the others. there was only a couple of days left in casa amor but it felt like years. he didn't even know if eden would be waiting for him on the other side but he didn't give a shit anymore. seeing her was enough for him, he didn't care if she'd recoupled; he just needed to see her.

luke t noticed his friend's down expression and frowned. he knew he liked eden but he didn't realise his feelings were so strong and he only hoped they were mutual.

"she'll be single, you know?" he spoke suddenly, making luke m furrow his eyebrows.

"what?"

"eden," luke t continued. "she likes you." running a hand through his hair, luke m took a deep breath slowly and buried his face in his hands.

"i don't know what i'm supposed to do if she doesn't," he replied. "in a way, i want to see her so badly but i'm not sure if i want it to be with another guy."

"she's not going to recouple. you can tell in the way you look at each other that you have something. you don't have anything to worry about." said luke t reassuringly. luke m felt his chest relax. at least someone else could see they were real, and they weren't faking it. and maybe he was telling the truth; if he believed it enough there was a chance it would come true.

he wondered what it'd be like to see her again. she'd be waiting there, alone, in a red dress and she'd hug him and kiss him until he could barely breathe. he didn't want to think it'd be like if she recoupled. all that mattered was them being together and if he was hopeful enough maybe there wouldn't be any other option.

luke t sighed and hugged his namesake delicately. he knew he was feeling the same way he felt about siânnise so he had an idea of how much pain he was in. "do you think they're thinking about us?"

luke m shrugged. "i hope so." they watched for a moment as molly walked up to callum and gave him a massage carefully and flirtatiously. "i hope jess finds someone, you know."

"me too. mike has clearly moved on and i really want the best for her." luke t noted as mike and priscilla took a seat near them and began to flirt with each other.

"yeah, me too."

∞༺♥༻✧

another one of the new boys, josh, had approached her and claimed he knew her from somewhere online. apparently they were following each other on instagram and he had slid in to her dms previously but she wasn't sure if he was making it up. his name didn't sound remotely familiar but she humoured him all the same.

"so where are you from?" he asked.

"the london area. until i move out; hopefully with luke." she subtlety hinted to hinted to josh.

"luke and i haven't spoken about our future together but i'm just saying anything to get this josh guy to back off."

"i'm from around there too. maybe we were meant to meet on here, if not on the outside." a small laugh left her lips but it was entirely faux, even if josh couldn't tell. she gave him another weak smile before they sat in silence for another few minutes. "so what do you think about the bed situation? i know you've been sleeping alone for the past few nights but i've always got room in my bed if you need to hop in."

"i'm okay, thank you," she mumbled softly and he nodded his head. "it just wouldn't feel right...with luke m being in the other villa and all."

"do you trust him?" he continued to question her despite her obvious distaste in him.

"it's not so much that i trust him, it's more that i trust what we have is real. i wouldn't want to do anything to sabotage that." she could barely finish the sentence before he had bobbed his head and strutted away to go find another girl. getting her mind off luke was not going well when people kept asking her about him.

she let out a small groan and buried her face in a pillow on the day bed. just one more day, she told herself. one more day.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the islanders play twister !

"the next action is a snog."

one boy finally gets his chance !

"i'd rather be a girl's best friend and then be her lover."

and the heads are showing no signs of turning back !

"can i get a kiss first?"