Chilling with Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings

There 2 fan girls of 5SOS, those girls we're from Australia let me introduce you to Lianne
and Shelby, they are 2 lovely girls who are in the same school who have the same brain, same smarts, same favourite band! They we're very lucky to go to the 5SOS concert/tour with 8 of there lovely friends here in Australia because Shelby asked her cousin's dad if they have the tickets and the dad answered with a YES and so they called those girls and told them that the concert will be free since Shelby cousin's dad paid for everything including the tour bus which means BONUS! for the both of us ! So we took a big rest for tomorrow's concert/tour with the 5SOS guys ! Let me introduce you to those girls Mine,Joel,Sara-Jane,Melanie,Emena,Jessa including Lianne & Shelby. "THE NEXT DAY" they woke up all excited they were put in a group chat called "5SOS GIRL GROUP" so they talked from 6am till 5pm because the concert/tour starts at 6pm and finishes at 9pm so they had like 2 hours to shop around and go to starbucks to buy 8 " "PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE" except for Lianne because she doesn't enjoy the taste of the PSL and so Lianne brought 1 Cotton Candy Frappe before the concert starts so,they got to meet them backstage except for Mine,Joel,Sara-Jane, Emena and Melanie and it was only Lianne,Shelby and Jessa were left. So they went pass 3 security guards with 3 BBQ Coupons and they were like YAAAASSSSSS!! So they hurried off and they left Lianne,Shelby & Jessa with the ID pass of the security guard. Lianne got the ID card of Mr Pumpernickle, Shelby got the ID pass of Mr Warzsovski and Jessa got the ID of Mr GuineaPigLover. As soon they finished preformed Lianne was like HOLY 5SOS ! they are here !! So Shelby,Lianne and Jessa squealed like Crazy!! since our 5SOS guys were winking at us. So us 3 blushed like crazy !! And the I told Sir Ashton Irwin I LOVE YOU and he was AWWWW I LOVE YOU 2,Shelby decided to take a #SELFIE with Mr Luke Hemmings and Jessa decided to kiss Calum Hood in the cheek and he was like Um Thanks.