RULES !

here's all the rules
regarding roleplay with me

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

one !
original characters only! hence this book called oc roleplay. you can get wild as much as you want, but please, remember the boundary. also, don't control my oc, because i want to be imaginative myself too on my own character.

two !
smut and cursing are allowed, but please censored it if we are roleplaying in my book. if you want to get vulgar and things, we can go to pms. i don't want to risk my book getting take down.

three !
please do tag me after 48 hours, because i tend to not open wattpad when i'm busy. but, if i haven't reply you after 48 hours too, then probably i'm trying to get my mood on roleplaying.

four !
be respectful and nice, and then i would do the same as well to you. please tell me if you feel uncomfortable with my replies, or with our scenario, because i want all of us to be comfortable and enjoy the roleplays!

five !
reply at least with 4-5 sentences. this is not a literate roleplay, but i just wish for more informations for our roleplay so we could build the scenario easily.

six !
i'm not going to do smut roleplay with oc who has a 'under the age of 20 face' claim. even if you aged-up the character, i still won't do it either, since i feel uncomfortable.

seven !
i don't think this is a rule, more of a reminder. i don't exactly comfortable playing as a dom. i could do it, even i've done more roleplay as a dom. but, if you don't like the idea, don't force me on doing as one. mostly my dom ocs are female, so this is just to remind that if you want to roleplay with my males, they would mostly be sub.

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

NEXT !
form