Come back home, Kale

Footsteps were all you could hear in the dark cold night, Kale was running until she came to a stop regretting running out like that. She turns around and doesn't even know where to go now, she heard noises coming from the right so it gave her a little shook, she flew up and looked around. Caulifla was sitting on her throne getting pissed off, she suddenly gets up "Okay you pack of losers! What the hell did you say to her!" she said jumping down to them with a fierce look on her face. The members sweat a lot "uhm, well, we may have uhhh..." one of the gang members said. Caulifla grabs the member by the collar "Well?! Spit it out!" she said about to blast him in the chest. The member panics "W-We were just joking with her but she took it seriously!" he said. Caulifla started shaking him and was about one second from blasting him up "What did you tell her!" she yelled getting annoyed about repeating herself. "We told her she was better off alone, but it was a joke!" he said looking away praying that she wouldn't kill him, she drops him and glares at all of them "Seriously?! What the hell are your guy's problem?! She's the heart of this gang, you want her to go dry or something?!" she yelled getting more pissed off. The gang members all ran out quickly in fear, Caulifla slammed the door shut behind them "Yeah you better get out of here before we have a bloodfest..." she said crossing her arms and walking over to the other exit, she started thinking about Kale.

An hour past and she started to get even more worried that Kale isn't gonna come back, one of the gang members came in slowly and gave Caulifla her dinner, she ate and about 15 minutes later she left to go look for Kale.

Kale was flying around trying to find home but she couldn't see anything, it started to get foggy out and a little windy. Kale kept flying around trying to find her home but to no success. She started getting a little scared about being out alone and that Caulifla might be disappointed in her because of what she did. Kale landed on the ground and found a bench, she layed on it, shivering on how cold it was but she had to make the most of it, she slowly drifted off to sleep. Caulifla was still flying around not planning on giving up anytime soon, the sky started to clear but it was still pitch black, she landed in the middle of a park with a fountain and benches around it along with a concrete that leading out to different pathways, she noticed someone laying on one of the benches and realized it was Kale "Kale!" she yelled as she ran up to her. Kale was sound asleep with her arms resting on her stomach, Caulifla sighs "What am I gonna do with you..." She picks up Kale gently, Kale slowly wakes up and freaks out for a moment until she looked at who was holding her "O-Oh it's just you sis! Heheh....sorry.....for freaking out on you..." she mumbled. Caulifla raised an eyebrow "Now or back home?" Kale sighed "Well both..." she said looking a little sad. Caulifla sat on the bench with Kale laying on her lap, Kale blushes and looks away embarrassed "Okay, what's up? It's not like you to do something like that" Caulifla said looking at Kale worried. Kale rubs her arm too nervous to explain what she was feeling "It's nothing sis....I just needed fresh air......" Caulifla pets her head "I know something's up, but I don't wanna make you uncomfortable and bother you about it, how about we head home? It's really late now" Kale nodded and tried to get up but Caulifla held her there "I'll carry you, you must be pretty tired from all the time you've been gone" Kale blushes and covers her face, Caulifla smiles and flies them home.

20 minutes later Caulifla was in bed half asleep until she heard her door creak open, she got up immediately and examined the door, it was a little dark to see but she noticed Kale peaking in. "What is it Kale? It's late..." Caulifla said yawning a little. Kale blushes a little "I know but....I-I kinda don't want to sleep alone right now and you're the only one I trust so...c-c....can I sle-sleep with y-you...." she said nervously. Caulifla looked surprised cause Kale normally never asks to sleep together, she sighs "Alright you can sleep here..." Kale got excited and got into the bed with Caulifla, Caulifla was on one side and Kale was on the other. About 30 minutes later Caulifla was sound asleep, Kale was still awake, she faces Caulifla who was sleeping on her back, Kale got a little closer to her trying not to wake her up. Caulifla opened her eyes and looks over to see Kale laying against her arm "Geez Kale...say something next time..." she mumbled and allowed Kale to lay on her arm, she looked at Kale and noticed how cute and innocent she looked when asleep. She smiled and patted her head and held her close, she cuddled with her under the blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep.