𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!

TO GET THE ISLANDERS TO become even more familiar with each other, they decided to play a game of twister

TO GET THE ISLANDERS TO become even more familiar with each other, they decided to play a game of twister. but, ironically, with a twist. eden went with alexi, seeing as he was the nicest one to her and she'd much rather go with him than josh. shaughna called the positions as there was an odd number of girls and the others got into their pairs.

"left hand fire!" she announced and the girls swiftly moved to place their hands in the correct places.

"and you have to lick a neck!" she added on. alexi reached forward and slowly licked eden's neck with his tongue causing her to cringe and wipe it harshly on the side of her shoulder. her hands didn't move, however, so they were still in.

george and demi were the first couple out as they could barely reach each other let alone lick each other and they moved to the side so the other twos could spread out. the next action was sucking each other's fingers which shaughna called out with a wink.

eden let out a small laugh and leaned forward to suck the end of alexi's fingers lightly. she barely touched them but thankfully it still counted and he did the same to her.

"i'm gonna be so embarrassed when i watch this back," eden giggled in the beach hut. "it was nice to play a game, though, and get my mind off everything that's happening in the other villa."

they were stretched into very uncomfortable positions with bums and chests in faces and it was almost impossible to look somewhere without getting an eye full of something you didn't want to. the blonde girl was very glad she was wearing long pants and not a dress.

"blow a raspberry on their bellybutton." shaughna read out.

"how do i do that?" jordan asked as he tried to tilt his head towards rebecca's stomach but failing to reach. luckily alexi's face was near eden's stomach and and she was wearing a crop top, so he moved forward and blew softly on her skin whilst she attempted to do the same to him. eventually she managed it, but siânnise and biggs were not so fortunate and they were out.

they moved their hands towards the lip emojis but two other couples: paige and josh, and jess and ched, instantly toppled over and were out. shortly after rebecca and jordan had the same fate, leaving alexi and eden to be announced as the winners and they hugged and cheered loudly.

∞༺♥༻✧

"your next action is a snog." luke m read out, his voice wavering slightly. the other villa were playing the exact same game and so unless eden was out, which was unlikely as she was a competitive person, she would have to kiss one of the other boys.

finn and luke t immediately stepped out with their girls as they wanted to stay respectful to paige and siânnise despite it only being part of a game. callum didn't give a shit, however, and brought his lips to molly's carelessly whilst mike did the same to priscilla.