𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

AS EDEN APPLIED HER CHERRY red lipstick to her plump lips delicately, all that she could think about was luke

AS EDEN APPLIED HER CHERRY red lipstick to her plump lips delicately, all that she could think about was luke. the fact she would get to see him in such a short space of time was almost petrifying to think about. her outfit choice was one which she knew he would enjoy; a tight red lace dress with heels, which she wore for two reasons.

one being, if he came back single then hopefully he'd have no regrets. the second was if he came back with another girl then at least she'd be able to show him what he was missing. the boys wolf whistled as she headed through their dressing room to the outside after straightening the tops of her hair and curling the tips and she waved at them whilst giggling to herself.

once everybody was ready they were asked to gather around the firepit immediately and wait for the arrival of laura. she strutted in, clad in a gorgeous gold gown with a smirk on her face. she held all the power that she knew the girls were desperate to hold and that just made her laugh even more at their worried faces.

"girls, stay where you are, boys, come and join me up here." biggs, ched, alexi, josh, george and jordan all nodded and stepped up beside the beautiful blonde nervously. "as you know, tonight there will be a recoupling. girls, you each have a massive decision to make."

eden caught alexi's eye and he sent her a reassuring smile. he knew he was going home but it was his time to leave. he could only hope for the best for eden and luke m.

"i'm now going to ask you one by one if you'd like to stick with your current partner, who's been living in casa amor for the last few days, or if you'd like to recouple with one of these boys standing in front of you." laura declared. "the boys have also had to make the decision on whether to stick with you or recouple with one of the girls in casa amor."

all of the girls gulped and looked down, even the two single girls, rebecca and jess.

after a few more short words, it was rebecca's turn to stand up and pick who she wanted to couple up with. grinning, she stood up. she was faced with the opportunity to either stay single or couple up with one of the new boys. of course, she picked jordan, the boy she had been getting to know ever since the beginning and he kissed her as they sat down together.

mike was the only single boy and so it was his turn to walk out either alone or with a new girl. jess looked down. she and mike had been getting on very well and they shared a small snog the day before the boys left for casa amor but her trust levels were very low.

unsurprisingly he walked out with a stunning girl called priscilla, and even jess had to admit they looked good together. shaughna giggled and avoided eye contact with him and his girl. jess did the same but she was more open about her distaste. this just secured how she was feeling about ched even further.