𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

UNFORTUNATELY EDEN AND LUKE DIDN'T get much time together after the recoupling as everybody had to say goodbye and then her and paige had to comfort shaughna upstairs

UNFORTUNATELY EDEN AND LUKE DIDN'T get much time together after the recoupling as everybody had to say goodbye and then her and paige had to comfort shaughna upstairs. she quickly said goodbye to alexi before following the scottish girl up to the couch as she cried into her hands.

"i am gobsmacked." paige announced furiously, gripping onto shaughna's hand lightly.

"how could he do that to you?" murmured eden in disbelief. she might not have known callum that long but she thought she knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't be disrespectful. but clearly she was wrong.

"i knew it was coming." the teary eyed girl let out a small sob as eden and paige tried to calm her down. "why can i never be the girl that they do it for?"

"i miss happy shaughna. she just needs to realise that she's so much better than him." pleaded eden.

"shaughna, you're amazing. and if he can't see that then that's his problem- not yours." she rubbed her back for a few minutes but she was showing no signs of stopping. luke m was looking for her in the garden and she could see his confused face over the railing.

"go and find him, i'll stay with her." paige whispered and eden nodded.

"are you sure?"

"of course i'm sure." grateful, the blonde hugged both girls and then walked down the stairs to find her partner.

he was wearing a black flowery shirt and she had to admit he looked incredible. so incredible in fact, she could barely keep her hands off him. "hey." he mumbled as he kissed the side of her neck lightly once he'd found her.

they wanted to be in each other's company to make up for the lost time so badly that they didn't care if it was in front of the other islanders. he peppered kisses all over her face, eventually brushing his lips against her red ones. "i can't believe this is real."

"me neither." a sigh left her mouth before she bussed his forehead delicately. they couldn't stop smiling at each other despite the obvious gloom in the villa after nas and demi and shaughna and callum.

he tried to speak to her but it didn't seem as if she had much to say to him. the only way to describe how she felt was betrayed. it was as if she barely knew him anymore.

eden felt so thankful that her and luke were still together and weren't in the same situation. there was nothing they wanted more than to be with each other, and fortunately that's exactly what they had.

it wasn't long before everything had calmed down and it was time to go to bed. eden had been saving a special pair of lace pyjamas for when he returned alone and so she put them on with one of luke's grey hoodies over the top.

the moon was glowing brightly above the villa and the islanders all crawled into bed with their partners besides shaughna and demi, who shared a bed as they were left single.

"were you scared?" she asked him once they were settled. the lights flickered off and she moved her body so her leg was in between both of his.

"i was convinced you'd found someone better than me." he confessed and she lightly traced shapes on his bare chest with her long nails, slipping lower and lower each time. "what are you doing?"

when he received no response he opened his mouth to speak again but was quickly cut off with a gasp as she slowly slipped her hand into the waistband of his boxers. he hardened and his length strained against the tight fabric of his underwear and that only grew more uncomfortable when she removed her hand and traced over it over the boxers.

"holy fuck." he moved his head back and panted deeply.

"are you okay?" she whispered to him. almost instantly he nodded his head furiously.

"just please...do something." his length poked at her inner thigh and he groaned at the contact, trying to grind into her thigh. "eden, please." she laughed quietly and slipped her hand into his boxers again. her hands slowly slid up and down his hard on, squeezing lightly and he moaned into her ear.

she continued her movements for a few more minutes as he let out quiet groans in her ear. eventually, he twitched in her hand and grunted louder than before. and then she let go. he sat up in the bed gently and looked at her confusedly.

"what are you doing?" she fake yawned and turned over in their bed.

"i'm tired," she murmured back. his hips tried to grind into her bum as he whined at the lack of contact. small hisses left his mouth at the feeling of his boxers rubbing against his painfully hard length and he groaned once more. "just go the bathroom." she mumbled and he nodded and walked away.

a smile slipped onto her face. if there was one way to welcome him back into the villa, it was definitely that.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

one boy has a choice to make !

"how am i supposed to give eva a hundred percent if demi won't let me?"

casa amor has some unfinished business !

"she was called natalia."

and two girls have a much-needed talk !

"shaughna and molly, it's time to head out and talk things through. #comparenotes."

a/m: smut isn't usually my kinda thing so have some light smut until i figure out how to write it better
anyway i've figured out how i'm supposed to get natalia involved to start drama so idk if anyone noticed anything at the start of luke's pov in twenty three but i don't think anyone picked up on it which is good heheh

anyway pls vote