A Dawn as Usual

"Be my darling, my darling ...

Sora ni sotto ...

Sono te wo nobashite ...

Be my darling, my darling...

Ano hoshi wo yubi ni nosete..

In the diamond sky..

Kimi ni okuru ..

Me ni wa mienai (sparkle for you) ...

Ai no ringu sa ...

In the diamond sky..."

A hand popped out of the blanket searching for the phone... Tapping here and there on the table and finally managing to get hold on the phone. Her sleepy eyes were forced to open as the alarm was still on... She managed to wake up and sat on the bed turning off the alarm. "Arghh how come its 5 already .. I wanna sleep a lil more.. arghhh eottokee..." She was so annoyed about the fact that it's time for her to start her day. Deeply annoyed and sad she stared at her phone. She could see five bright smiles. A gentle smile bloomed in her lips.

"Aww cute..how can I not smile when my boys are looking at me so lovingly though I know it's gonna be a hectic day" Elisha whispered to herself. Though lazy she jumped out of her bed seeing it's already 5:05 am. Elisha's days were tightly scheduled and if it's a Monday morning then it's gonna be a hell. The weekend release executed by the change team was the main headache for Elisha on Mondays. Right from the first activity she has to sit straight for hours due to the patching issues following the release. Eli rushed to the washroom, got fresh and dressed up in her formals. She sat on her chair for her morning prayers.

"God you know right Paul's team had performed 3 patches on Saturday. I don't know how hell of a day it's gonna be. Please don't let me be the prey for the clients today. Why do they always shout at us when it's their own team who mess things out? Don't you think it's unfair? But you still let them do it and you never care though I keep telling you the whole thing. And also please take care of my family and my SHINee boys. I hope and pray they have a good day ahead unlike me."

For Eli, God was in charge of managing her issues in office. In fact listening to her prayer seems like a talk between two best friends and at times it makes us feel that God is at stake if not listening to her. Jokes apart, every second of her morning counts as she had very little time. But whatever happens, she never missed to spare 5 to 7 minutes for her mom and dad. Her morning seems like a scheduled program executed daily on time. She dialed home.

Mom : "Hey Eli good morning dear"

Eli : "Mom good morning. Wassup there ?"

Mom : "Nothing special dear just as usual your dad watching the news and me busy with the breakfast preparations"

Eli : "Ahh.. Mom am feeling so sleepy.. I wanna sleep more but I can't" she showed a sad face to her mom

Suddenly,

Dad : "Eli I was thinking right now why didn't you start your daily complaint about the lack of sleep" he started giggling and mom joined him

Eli : "oh great dad, glad that at least you spoke now though it's to tease me, else you never come anywhere near the video call.. You don't even care about your poor daughter working abroad"

Mom : "He's kidding Eli.. its already time for you. Call me after work else you will be late"

Eli : " Ok Mom bye see ya later .. Daddd... am leaving tc"