One

I was awakened by the gleaming light streaming through the windows of the Greyhound bus I was in. All I could see were green trees and mountains on the horizon--Definitely different than what I'm used to. Coming from Manhattan where all you see are high skyscrapers, busy streets and annoying tourists (of which you get used to after a while), this was completely different.

"Passengers, we are now entering West Virginia. We'll be stopping at Farlon University in about 5 minutes." The PA system said over my head. I stretched my hands to my sides, knocking something warm with my right hand. Shocked, I retracted my arm, glancing over and seeing this really attractive guy next to me.

"Oww!" He groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"Uhh, oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!" I gasped, taking a hold of his arm without thinking.

Suddenly, I felt an overwhelmingly shock of coldness creep along my fingers to my heart quickly.

The guy had black floppy-looking hair that was lightly tousled with gel. His eyes are hazel with green specks. His eyebrows are full and dark. I had to say, he was really cute. Looking down at my chocolate skin contrasting against his olive skin, I saw that he had a bracelet that matched the color of his eyes. It seemed to be made of some sort of jewels aligning the other rim of the bracelet.

"I like your bracelet," I remarked, trying to pull out a conversation from him after awkwardly hitting him like that.

The guy's eyes danced over my face, spending a little more time to examine my busty chest. I unnoticeably tightened my cardigan around my small frame as a sweet smile spread across his face.

"Thanks. It was my fathers," He answered, still touching his forehead. "You have quite the strength, don't you?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry about that." I said, taking folding my hands over my lap as he turned squarely towards me.

"Its all good. Name's Nathan. And yours?" His eyes sparked with anticipation.

"Bree," I gave him a smile as he extended his hand for a shake. I awkwardly shook his hand, still overwhelmed that he was so attractive. Again with the slight hold of his hand, the cold crept on me again. Trying not to make it weird, I let go of his hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He smoothly said. I felt myself uncontrollably smiling as the bus came to a sudden complete stop. I flew forward in my seat, smacking my head on the pull out eating tray on the seat in front of me.

Intense pain took me fully and I tried so hard not to cry. "Damn, are you okay?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, trying to shake off the pain.

"We are at Farlon University bus station. Remember to get your bags and have a nice day." The PA system said. I got up from my seat, squeezing past Nathan. I caught him take a peek at my ass.

"You got to Farlon?" Nathan asked, getting up as well.

"Yeah. Its my first year here." I said, flinging my bag over my shoulder.

"I go to Farlon also. I'm a junior." He said. "Hope to see you around,"

I smiled at him. "Yeah... Definitely." I said lightly, curling my hair behind mu ears. I walked off my bus, grabbed my two suitcases from under the bus and turned around to face the University. It was bigger than what I expected. All the buildings were old but with a modern touch of architecture to it. I loved how crispy and clean the grass fields were and how decorated the main courtyard in front of the student center was as well. I took in a deep breath, feeling relief just as quickly as anxiety took over me. I was scared of what this school had in store for me but I knew I was ready.