Part 1: You can't be serious!

"W-What?" Viola froze at Ellen's response. Was she serious? "Yeah...I want to borrow your body, but just for a day!" Ellen face seemed to become more desperate, almost like a hungry small kitten that was left on the street to die. But Viola, couldn't help to feel...shocked. Was body switching even possible? Could they switch back? What was her body even like? Viola wanted to do anything in her power to help Ellen, why, she was the only person she could relate to. But...that request...how was she able to process it. Viola tried to speak, but nothing came out. She tried again and this time she was able to talk, but could only stutter, "T-T-This is j-just a joke, r-right?" "Why would I be joking?" Ellen slowly sat up, "Come on Viola, aren't we friends?" "O-Of course we're friends! It's just..." "JUST WHAT?" At this point, Viola was feeling completely threatened. She had never felt this before, she felt, fear, panic, dread. "Umm...Don't you think that's just a little...uhh..." the blonde girl swallowed, "Extreme?" Ellen's expression turned from desperate to angry, even though her eyes were bandaged, Viola could see her eye brows bend down, showing rage. "Oh, I get it. I suppose your just like the others." "Huh?" "Yeah, I get it! I see whose side your on!" Ellen threw the cover off her body, and to Viola's horror, revealing a pool of blood, slowly pouring from her leg less limbs. Viola screamed in terror and stumbled back, yet Ellen, angry expression stood firm. "You know Viola, I thought you were different from the others. I thought that, for the first time in my life, I had someone I could depend on, but...I guess I was wrong." The 7 year old ripped off her bandages, revealing empty red sockets and rolled off the bed and onto the floor, "So if your not going to give me you body, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT." At this point, Viola was screaming and running towards the front door. She slammed the door behind her, trying to catch her breath, but she was worried that Ellen was behind the door she she kept running. She ran through Ellen's garden, determination to escape. Oh, how relieved she was to see the exit of the forest, "Yes!" The 13 year old ran with all her might, desperately booting down the path, unaware about the thorns speeding towards her. When she was almost there, she turned her head around to see if Ellen was chasing her, only to be knocked unconscious...