Part 1 the invite

Thursday

You wake up and go on your computer as usual,and you see a message from Dave
(Dave) hey (Y/N) I'm having a party at my hive Saturday you should come.

Whatever.
* time skip you walking to meet jade to talk about your crush*
You sit under the tree with jade.

Hey jade. Hi (Y/N) what's up. I don't know. what do you mean.I need some advice. what is it. You now how I like gamzee, we'll I want to tell him but I don't know how to tell him. Well (Y/N) Dave is having a party. I know. Well you should tell him there. {Eridan} well (Y/N) I guess you don't like Dave anymore. {jade} she never liked him in fact she hates him. {you} wait how long hove you been there. {Eridan} long enough to hear it all. {you} if you tell him I will kill you.{Eridan} I know we both are high bloods but you probably can't kill me. {you} I bet I could kill you with my hands you would use magic. {Eridan} it's Science .{you} magic. {Eridan} science! {you} *takes Eridan's wand* look at me I'm Harry potter!!!. {Eridan} give it back. {you} okay you'll have to chase me first.
*accidentally runs into cronus*
Hey watch it (Y/N) why are you runing. {you} I took eridans magic wand {eridan} it's science!!!!!! {you} got to go by cronus.
*time skip you give Eridan's wand back his wand and You walk home with him*
(You) sorry for taking your wand
He didn't talk to you at all so you just went home