Storm of Light

Luna Ashfyre had just finished her senior year of high school and was looking forward to summer before heading off to college. It was meant to be a relaxing summer, away from school trouble, work trouble, boy trouble, trouble of any kind really. But a strange dream, along with a certain boy that just won't leave her alone, well that just seems like a recipe for trouble.    

 Storm had always been adventurous. But for the most part, she was normal. Until one day she found herself questioning the very morals that made her a wolf-- and she had no idea why. Add in the fact that the moon talked to her (albeit in a dream), and her life flips upside down.

Two dreams become one, and two lives meet for reasons unknown to them. Join Storm and Luna in their unforgettable journey, filled with humor, adventure, and just a dash of romance.

It all started with the moon... 

Hello!

Thank you for clicking on my book! I hope you'll give it a chance, and I hope you'll end up liking it. This is technically my first book (but not my first shot at writing-- more on that in a second), so it's no masterpiece-- by a long shot. But regardless, I still hope you like it.

This version is a rewrite. I wrote the first version when I was 12, and it's extremely close to my heart, but the writing is just-- no. I can't even read through it without cringing, and I would hate to subject those of you who accidentally stumbled on this book to that fate, so I'm rewriting it. (Though it's mostly for my own benefit, of course).

I've been meaning to rewrite it for a while (it's been two years since I first wrote this book), but I'm really lazy

I've been meaning to rewrite it for a while (it's been two years since I first wrote this book), but I'm really lazy. Inspiration strikes at odd times (very spaced out times) for me. And me, being the idiot I am, decided to rewrite this book just as school's beginning. 

But hey, at least I'm writing

But hey, at least I'm writing. That has to count for something, right? One word is better than a blank page. Also, I'm starting high school this year. I'm excited, but also nervous, and I have no idea how my updating schedule will be like. Please bear with me, okay?

Part One is completely from Storm's POV and Part Two is completely from Luna's POV. You can start with Part Two if you'd like, it doesn't really matter. They just tell how the story begins from each side. (Though maybe, just to be sure, you should start will Part One). The other part(s) will have alternating points of view. (I might post the old version as a separate book [I did, so you could read it if you want], so you guys can compare the two if you want. They're pretty different though. I changed some pretty major details and plot points. Also, I never finished the old version. I could though. It's still a possibility. But if you ever decide to step into that book-- beware).

I adore comments and votes, so please, if you like the story/chapter, vote and comment. S'il vous plaît. I'll love you so much. I'll still love you silent readers too, don't worry. I'll just love voters and commenters more. Haha, just kidding. (Or not...?)

I welcome constructive criticism. Point out grammar mistakes, plot holes, things like that. I know my story isn't perfect, and I want your help so I can improve it and make it better. 

Also, please no hate. You can be as honest and blunt as you'd like, but don't write hateful comments about my work. I'm not forcing you to read it. If you don't like it, then stop reading. There's no need for hateful comments. 

Don't be rude to other readers. Everyone has their own opinions, and you can disagree, but please don't hate on other people.

I do not own the images used to make the cover, and any possible images in this book. (I did make the cover though, and I'm pretty proud of it).

That's all I have to say. Happy reading!

Jessica

First Published: November 10, 2019

Rewrite Published: August 19, 2021

Copyright © 2021, Jessica Winchester

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.