𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

THE REUNITED COUPLE FELT AS if they'd never get tired of waking up next to one another

THE REUNITED COUPLE FELT AS if they'd never get tired of waking up next to one another. they'd been apart for seemingly such a long time and being together now was all they wanted. luke stroked the side of her face gently and admired her beauty until she woke up with a start.

he was still a tad frustrated with her for last night but her being a tease was one of the things he liked about her. the way she was forward but still shy at the same time was a refreshing change from the previous people he'd dated and he just enjoyed her presence in general.

"hi," eden mumbled sleepily into his chest as his hands enveloped themselves in her hair. "i miss you."

he let out a small chuckle. "i'm right here." her arms wrapped around his back and she hugged him tightly.

"things with luke are going really well and i'm really happy with him at the moment, and i can just hope he feels the same way."

"but i still miss you." his eyes crinkled at the corners and he continued to play with her messy hair fondly until the lights turned on in the bedroom and the other couples awoke. they were in a separate room with molly and callum, and even though they both found him to be disrespectful they couldn't disagree that molly was a lovely person overall as well as stunning.

the pair beside them awoke and they said their good morning's to each other before molly and eden headed towards their dressing room and left luke and callum to talk about whatever they felt like. in a way eden did feel as if she was betraying shaughna by being friends with molly but she had no reason to hate the girl; callum was the one who had loyalties to shaughna and was in the couple with her at the end of the day.

"are you sure you don't want to go and check on shaughna?" molly asked her, clearly concerned for the poor girl. glancing over, eden could see her crowded by the other girls besides priscilla and jess and decided not to intervene.

"i think i'll just speak to her later. i don't want to overcrowd her, it might make her feel worse." molly nodded. the two blondes spoke for a while before luke m came down with callum and they each whisked their girls away.

on the separate pair of day beds luke and eden made out for a short while before he pulled away and she pouted. "we can't just spend all of our time kissing." he remarked as he raised an eyebrow.

"but we need to make up for lost time." she stuck her bottom lip out.

"i think we did enough of that last night." he commented. "tell me about the boys who you met whilst we were gone." she bobbed her head and began to speak.

"so there was jordan and ched, who you know," started eden. "and josh was a model, but he was a bit creepy, and biggs was scottish and i think he fancied siânnise and jess but neither of them chose him which was a shame. george was so weird and none of his pickup lines worked on demi and everything was just super awkward whenever he was around."

a laugh escaped luke's lips. "sounds like you got a real line up there."

"there was alexi too, he was super sweet. it was hard saying goodbye to him last night." she frowned and he squeezed the side of her hips gently. he didn't like it when she was sad.

"you'll see him when we get out." his tone was reassuring. it impressed her how he could be totally jealous one minute but when it actually upset her he was kind and loving again. "do you wanna hear about the girls?" she nodded her head, thankful for something to get her mind off the boy she had grown close to over the past few days. 

"please."

"well, you know molly, eva and priscilla," luke gestured over to the three girls sat over by the pools. "and there was also jamie and jade. they were nice but they just didn't gel with the guys as much as the others did."

eden paused for a second. "who's the other one? you only mentioned five."

for one reason or another luke was hesitant to tell eden about natalia. she was definitely the closest girl to him in there but he wasn't sure that eden would take it lightly.

"she was called natalia."

"and what was she like?" continued eden.

"she was nice." there was definitely something off about his responses but she didn't want to pressure him in case she was just imagining his hesitance. "do you want to get a drink?"

"eden? can i talk to you?" nas' voice rang throughout the villa as luke tried to cling to her desperately.

"no, sorry, she's busy." replied luke and nas laughed. "i'm kidding." eventually he let go of her waist and the pair walked over towards the pool. they both placed their legs into the pool and she could see nas glancing at demi fearfully.

"what's up?" she asked him. taking a deep breath, he covered his sorrowful face in his hands.

"i love nas, but he's completely oblivious." eden laughed to herself in the beach hut.

"demi told me that she doesn't want me and eva to kiss in front of her," eden bobbed her head and gestured for him to continue. "which is understandable because i did dump her but at the same time eva deserves a hundred percent and i can't give her that if i'm trying to be respectful."

letting the information process, she was quiet for a short while. "have you spoken to eva about that?"

"i kissed her last night-" her eyes widened. "and i tried to explain it but i don't think it worked."

"then try and do it again. you and eva can kiss and do couple-y things but not when demi is around," explained the blonde. she loved nas but when it came to girls he was as dumb as a doorknob. "so just control your boy hormones."

a small chuckle left nas' lips and he lightly pushed his girl best friend's arm. "shouldn't you be saying that to lukey boy? i heard what happened last night. walking past the bathroom at twelve am wasn't a nice experience." her cheeks instantly flushed a bright pink as she giggled and looked over to where her partner was sat. he was looking over at her and gave her a small smile and wink once he saw her watching him which just made her cheeks heat up even more.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

it all kicks off !

"i'm so over that boy!"

the flirting only gets better !

"i'm sure you would pull it off."

and one lucky couple has a special night ahead !

"islanders, the hideaway is open and you must choose one lucky couple to spend the night all alone."