𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

HAVING SO MANY NEW ISLANDERS was definitely not a familiar experience

HAVING SO MANY NEW ISLANDERS was definitely not a familiar experience. they already thought there was an overload with demi and wallace, however having three of the boys bringing back girls from casa amor and two of the girls choosing to recouple with boys meant there was even more people than before.

it felt strange seeing so many new faces around the villa but they mostly kept in their little groups and didn't interact with the original islanders. molly, although, seemed very lovely and her and eden got along splendidly. eva and priscilla appeared nice, but they mainly stuck together.

it was understandable that they were slightly nervous to meet the original girls, but it did put the girls off to know that they made little to no effort to speak to them.

and so when shaughna and molly returned from their 'comparing notes' chat and the girls all gathered together, the tension was definitely present. apparently everything went smoothly but there was something between molly and callum that wasn't between he and shaughna and that was hurtful for the londoner to find out.

"to be honest, callum is a dick. but i think he genuinely likes molly and it's a shame he just couldn't tell the truth with shaughna." eden frowned.

"she was just telling me how he was being fake and how he never opened up to her and i'm like, if he can turn on her that fast, why wouldn't he turn on me?" molly whispered to eden quietly as callum was only metres away.

a sigh left eden's lips and she shrugged her shoulders and frowned at her newfound friend. "i don't know. but i saw callum before and after he left for casa amor and he's a totally different person," she reassured her. "you suit each other." giving her a smile, molly turns away and goes to speak to callum.

luke had still been slightly wary of eden after the whole natalia situation. he thought if he just didn't tell her and kept it to himself completely then it would possibly blow over and she wouldn't ever find out. but, the boys were there, and there was a slight possibility that it would slip out of at least one of their mouths' before he had the chance to tell her.

however just when he was planning to tell her that evening, shaughna and callum had another disagreement. with that looming over the villa like a dark cloud it didn't feel like the right time.

"what made you decide to become a dancer?" he asked, desperately changing the topic when he realised there was no way he could tell her then.

"i was a gymnast from ages two up until i was about thirteen, but then i always liked the dancing part of it more than the actual gymnastics so my mum signed me up for dance lessons instead." explained eden. her childhood was always so jam packed with dance and so was her career so having a break for a few weeks, even on a reality show, was never taken for granted.

"so your whole life? did you ever get breaks?" questioned luke. the fact he was so interested in her life made her like him even more.

she nodded her head hesitantly. "obviously i had school and then i'd have dance practice every single day, but we'd get a break after competitions before we were back in the dance studio again daily." he let out a small gasp at the insanity of her schedule, especially as a child.

"talking to luke about my dancing career really makes me happy to know he cares a little bit about what i do." eden sighed.

"you know," luke began, making her lift her head up and look at him with confused eyes. "luke t was telling me about how he wished we were here for the dancing challenge, and i'm starting to wish i was too."

eden laughed slightly before pulling him in for another kiss. "i don't really do seductive dancing. i'm more of an acro type girl."

"i'm sure you would pull it off." he smiled cheekily at her and connected their lips one more time.

as if on cue, half an hour later finn received a text message and yelled in excitement. "islanders, the hideaway is open and you just choose one lucky couple to spend the night alone. #pillowtalk #sleepingischeating." he read out and the islanders ran over to luke m and eden chanting their names.

"no! let siânnise and luke t have it." eden tried to protest politely but nobody was having it.

"maybe this time you won't wank him off with us in the next bed!" molly replied and everyone burst out laughing. eden glanced to luke m and he had a huge smile on his face that made her want to grin equally as big. hesitantly she nodded causing the islanders to cheer and drag them away to the dressing rooms to get into their outfits for the long night ahead.

a/n: no preview bc next chapter is gonna be half cute/half light smut
pls vote
xoxo laura