Chapter 1

Paige's Pov
I woke up, with the sun shining in my face, and I grabbed my phone, today was my first High school year, I was full of happiest. I walked to the bathroom, and washed my face, I walked to my closet, and picked out an outfit.

~My Outfit~
- Colorful Oversized sweater
- Grey Scarf
- Denim Jeans
- Grey Toms

I walked to my vanity, and curled my hair, I put in a grey bow, and then I grabbed my iPhone 4s, then I grabbed my brown bag, and walked to school. I saw a cute boy, I think his name is, Josh Hyland, we used to have the same last name, but I just kept my first, and middle name. Paige Nicole, is my name, it shows who I am, a popular, snobby, slutty, girly. I'm in love, with Josh.

Josh's Pov
I woke up, and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face, and put on khakis and an Aeropostale shirt. I put gel in my hair, and brushed it out. I grab my iPhone 4, and my bookbag, I put on my Nikes, and walked out the door.

Once I arrived at school, I saw a hot girl. I believe her name was Paige Nicole Hyland, but she only goes by Paige Nicole. We had the same last names...weird. I tapped on my bestfriends's shoulder.

"Hey, Mikey." I said

"Yeah, Josh." he said

"Isn't Paige hot." I said

"Yeah, I want her." He said

"Okay, dude." I said

I closed my locker, and walked to math class.