back story part 1

"Hey , imagine if the ones you love just disappeared
...

One rainy night a beautiful couple had a beautiful little girl with fair-coloured skin. Ordinary baby you might say but no,this child was nothing like that...

The second the child was born,it was glowing... everyone was gathering around the child and the blonde-haired mother "ITS GLOWING!! ITS A DEMON!!" one shouted beyond the crowd. The doctors informed that the mother and the child should be left alone.

Once they all left including all of the doctors (apart from one)she stopped glowing a bright yellow. BANG!the thunder roared as the baby gently giggled.

The dark-haired father thought it was just a coincidence but this happened every single time she laughed. A week later, they had to name her but was quite difficult to choose as her personality was very interesting 😳.

"Aliya,she's quite inquisitive," her father said without knowing he said out loud.
"Uh!um-" he squealed in embarrassment. The red-eyed mother agreed.

6

years later

Alita was cheerfully playing around in her light,green garden as her parents were watching her from the cool,white slide-in doors.

"She takes after you doesn't she?" Her mother exclaimed with a small smirk.
"She really does!!Same hair including length (its up to their shoulders)and we both absolutely LOVE food!!"he added with a huge smile stretching across his face.
"No,not in that way silly!I meant like you both care for people including the ones you don't even the ones you don't even know... I'm extremely lucky to have you two in my life."

The man with blue eyes slowly smiled

Alita turned only to see her mothers personal space invaded by her father and their soft,pastel pink lips touching eachothers...

Thank you so much for reaching my first ever story if you have any tips for me please tell me I would love to be able to upgrade my writing thank you!!
Have a great morning/afternoon/night bye!!!❤️🤗