forty eight

+

+

Two weeks after the most awkward fucking experience of my life, I woke up to intense pain in my abdomen. I thought maybe it was the spicy food I'd eaten the night before, since I'd gone out to eat with Itazura and Korudo, but usually it didn't effect me like that. So... I was nothing but confused. Especially as I kept rolling around in my bed trying to relive the pain, it not even four am yet. I liked the morning, but this was just fucking ridiculous.

So, I laid there, rolling around like a loose potato till a socially acceptable hour in the morning, probably around seven. Still experiencing terrible pain, I practically waddled my way to the bathroom, deciding to see if I needed to take a shit and if that was why everything hurt so damn bad.

But what I saw once I pulled pants down, I was blessed with literally the most fucking disgusting thing ever.

"Oh hell no."

I growled under my breath, pulling off my underwear and wrapping them in toilet paper. Covering up the undergarment that was now ruined, having been soaked by my fucking period blood, I tossed it into the trash. Pulling up my shorts,
I cracked the bathroom door open, praying to whatever fucking god that was up there that my old man was still asleep.

Not seeing or hearing anything, I darted through the hall and into my room, shutting the door behind me.
Not wanting to risk bleeding all over my shorts while going fucking commando, I put on a new pair of underwear. Even though I was 90% sure I was going to bleed all over that fucking thing too.

I sighed, rubbing the back of my head. Casting a glance around the room, my attention settled on my bed again. I squinted at a weird mark on my the lower half of my mattress, trying to figure out where the hell it came from. But then, realization hit me. I let out a loud gasp and ran over to the bed, ripping back the quilt. On the bedsheet was a large red splotch.

I slapped my forehead, squeezing my eyes shut. I felt like I was gonna melt into a pile of mush and period blood on the floor.

This was getting so fucking ridiculous! I knew I would be getting my first period soon, but why...? Why now of all fucking times?!

Pressing my thumb to my lip, I looked down at the bed, before looking over to my mirror, where I had a decent view of the dark blue shorts. And I was pretty sure a new stain was growing in the back of them. I pulled at my hair, grumbling.

It had only been like fifteen minutes!

Making quick work of it, I yanked the sheets off my bed. Balling them into a small circle, I opened my closet and shoved them deep, deep into the back, where hopefully my old man wouldn't accidentally stumble upon them until I managed to get them cleaned.