Go Where You Are Needed

Life is interesting and really a puzzle. Sometimes we feel like we are the most under rated and the feeling is true, whenever you feel most underrated just remind yourself it's not because you are worthless it's because you are not needed.

Every one in this life is luck and fortunate wherever you are find out if the people around you needs anything from you and if you can do better than most people stay there and the underrated feeling will not be with you.

Sometimes you just find that it's like you are less important in your community, whenever you feel like that, it's time move and find places where you can show and use your full potential.

You can't teach personal hygiene to the people who discovered personal hygiene, but somewhere people know nothing or so little about personal hygiene, go there and you will be worth to that community and the world.

It's interesting and amazing how everyone have their own potential which can really makes the difference somewhere for someone.

Do not ever think of being worthless just think of where you power, knowledge, skills and experience can be useful and go there, impact the mass.

Just all of sudden you will realize that what you think it's unfortunate for you someone somewhere needs at least it.

Like In love it's possible for someone to hate you but someone somewhere loves you to the maximum as its true to the saying there is no account for taste.. You can be better than someone (jamasen)  but jamasen) is appropriated than you you, sometimes it's the work of nature do not be disappointed just know that someone somewhere appreciate you so much and sometimes even overate you.

Sometimes it's just the first impression that made you underrated and as we know the hardest things to change is the first impression impact.. That's when the easiest way is to go far and start all over again.. Its okay to start all over again it means you truly believe in yourself.

Even in Business, it's easier for someone to start his start business here and difficult for someone else here(jamasen easier to start a business in UK but Annie find it harder to start her business in UK, Annie starts her Business somewhere in Africa with 80% less capital compared to Jamasen be most successful businesswise than Jamasen..

That's why making connections with new people can mean a lot and do not be fooled by randomness it's the life's theory.

Do not ignore the fact that someone somewhere NEEDS YOU. and There is always somewhere where your ideas can DO BETTER, GO THERE.

CONTACT ME via Whatsapp
+255767549752  Together we are better.