How I became Sabertooth's nurse

Hello! My name is Alyssa and this was my life before I started working at sabertooth... 

 My family was full of water mages. We had a peaceful life and a decent amount of money. But then, my family members started getting sick. This also resulted in financial problems. So we barely had enough money to buy food. 

My parents felt bad that I had to live such a harsh life so they left me in the forest. Alone. I started wandering around until I bumped into something...big. 'hello child.' it said. 'I am Oceana the ice and water dragon queen.'  I looked at her in shock. 'It is okay to be afraid my child.' she said with a smile. 'I'm not scared...your just so beautiful.' I respond.

~time skip~

It's been a few months since Oceana found me. And now I know water and ice dragon slayer magic, along with water healing magic, and ice maker magic. Plus, I met Acnologia and he became a father figure to me until...he and Oceana left. I tried searching the forest but I didn't sense them anywhere. I went back to the cave and saw a basket. I looked in it and saw two swords, two huge eggs, a bottomless backpack (with clothes, jewelry, and shoes), and a note. The note said 'To our beautiful princess, We're sorry we had to go. But now we want you to go back to your family. Here are some supplies. But keep your magic other than your water healing a secret (And hold back when you use it). These eggs belong to a pair of exceeds. And the swords are made out of our scales. The black and blue one was made from Acnologia's scales, and the sky blue and teal one was made from Oceana's scales. Hide everything other than the exceeds. We love you. From, Acnologia and Oceana.'

I started walking until I reached my house. Then a while after I got home I started healing people for a living. A few months later I was walking home and saw a very injured man. I asked him if he needed healing but he said 'I'm fine. Thank you'. I could tell he was lying because with every step he took he flinched in pain. But it was such a light flinch that any normal person would think he was fine. I sighed and used my magic on him. My water pulled him back. He looked at me in surprise as I made him sit on a rock. My water surrounded him and started glowing. Soon he was healed. He looked at me in surprise as I told him he could go. 

~A few days later~ 

There was knock on the door. I went to the door and the master of the guild Sabertooth. I looked at him in surprise while he looked down at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a person I didn't know. He looked very injured. 'Heal him' the master said. I nodded and held my hands up. The water from the stream next to us rose up and surrounded the injured man. After a few minutes (because i'm holding back) he was healed. The master and the man were both impressed. 'You will be my guild's nurse.' The master said. 'W-what?! What about my family?' I asked. 'I will give them money every month. Now come on.' he said. 

And now I'm Sabertooth's nurse!