𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊2

Taymor just got off from a long day of work. He ended up enrolling into college and getting his degree in psychology and became a psychiatrist. After a long day of hearing crazy shit he just wanted to relax in the comfort of his home.

When he opened the door there was a weird air surrounding him. Like something was about to happen, he just didnt know what.

He shrugged and continued to walk in his house. He heard movements but didn't think anything of it for the simple fact that his mother always came in the house to clean or relax.

He walked into the living room to be met with a familiar face. A face he never thought or wanted to see. It was his old 'lover', Kentrell.

His face was slightly aged but nothing insane. His eyes seemed to have lightened, teeth still sporting a diamond grill. He seemed to have stayed in good shape and was still taller than a tree.

"Why are you here?" Tay asked mugging Kentrell making him chuckle

"Because I invited him." His mother said sneaking up behind him

"Well it was nice to see you and all but i've got things to-."

"BITCH! Get the hell off my shoes fo i shoot you inna mouf!" a deep but feminine voice suddenly filled the house, confusing Kentrell, but scaring Taymor because he knew exactly who it was and this wouldnt be good.

"First of all, rude ass bitch. And second of all, fuck you and them busted as 1's" another voice shot back

"Could y'all shut the hell up? All y'all do is talk." a final voice rang out

"MOMMAAAA!" A petite girl screamed while running towards Taymor giving him a huge hug. She looked about 16....just how long ago Kentrell left.

"Girl getcho long ass offa ha'." Another one said pulling her off just to take her spot

The third one came in wordlessly and just laid her head on Tay's mom. In return his mother patted her head and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"How my grand babies been?"

Kentrell's eyes bugged at that. Did that mean Tay really moved on from him? For some reason he thought Tay would've never dated again, he did some terrible things to him that would make anyone never love again.

"We been scraight. We on break early doe." said the one on Tay's mom

"Why?" Tay asked running his hands through the second ones hair.

"Some dumbass virus or something. Ion care imma still be out." she retorted laughing deeply...just like Kentrell.

"Aye momma?"

"Hm?"

"Who dat nigga standin there? Or am I just imagining it."

"That is an old friend. Kentrell meet Tamya, Tiana, and Tania. They're my kids." Taymor said smiling but Kentrell knew him too good, he knew that Tay was agitated.

"Well nice to meet y'all. Quick question, who is who?" Kentrell asked while shaking their hands, they all looked the same. Each and everyone of them sharing the same hazel, tea colored eyes and colorful braces.

"I'm Tiana. That's Tamya and thats Tania. The main way to tell us apart is that Tania is the tallest and she stay muggin everybody like she hard and Tamya is the shortest and she has hella beauty marks but no beauty." Tiana, the middle child and the calmest, explained to him.

"Girl shutup! We look damn near the exact same! If i'm ugly you ugly." Tamya said while smacking the back of her head

"OW! pressed ass nigga." Tiana mumbled under her breath

"You look real familiar. Have I seen you befo?" Tania asked walking closer to examine him. Something in his head was telling her that he was something deeper than just a friend.

"To my knowledge, no." Kentrell said, feeling a little intimidated by her stare. Eventually she gave up on grilling him and shrugged, backing up.

"Ight well imma go shower and then go to Uncle nicky house." Tiana said while rushing up the stairs

"Imma go to Uncle Jahseh house. You know they always got some soap opera type shit goin on." Said Tamya, following her sister upstairs

"Imma just go." Tania spoke lightly while walking away in a different direction. Tay already knew she was going into the den to play her beloved video games.

Once they all went far enough away Kentrell felt ready enough to talk.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He sighed

"Tell you what?" Tay asked, trying to play the dumb card.

"Them is my kids! I may be hood but I aint stupid."

"You seem pretty damn stupid to leave my son. When all them otha hoes used you for money Tay didn't. I know damn well no one loved you better than Tay." His mother spit, making Kentrell just hang his head because it was the truth. That 'someone better' took his money and ran away with their real boyfriend and all the others after that never compared to Taymor.

"All I ever wanted was ta be a dad and you knew dat! I had three beautiful daughters this whole time and you neva told me? I'm sorry fo what I did back then and I understand that I did some real shady shit but please lemme get ta know ma kids. I'm begging you and this is the only thing i'll ask you fo." Kentrell aid with watery eyes as he grabbed Taymor's hands, pleading to know his offspring. Nothing got to Tay more than a man that could own up to his mistakes and not just demand forgiveness.

"Fine, I'll let you see them more often. But if you fuck up its over, you'll be right back in the dark. Got it." Tay said sighing while Kentrell smiled while vigorously nodding his head

"You wont regret this Tay, I promise."  He said as he smiled largely like a kid in the toy aisle. He couldn't believe he was gonna get to fulfill a life long dream of being a father. He hated that he missed some of the most important years but he was grateful he could be here now.

"I hope not."

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

1,030 words!😊

love you mamas💙