2

"Hey, uh, Hoseok?" Namjoon called out quietly.

"Yes?" Hoseok looked up from where he was counting cash from the register.

Namjoon hesitated. How did he go about asking this without seeming creepy as fuck?

"Ah, lemme guess. You met Yoongi." Hoseok grinned widely. Namjoon spluttered and laughed nervously.

"Uh, I think? I never actually got his name. He said he knew you..." Namjoon mumbled, continuing to sweep up the floor.

"He came in for strawberry milk, right?" Hoseok asked.

The younger nodded and kept sweeping. Hoseok laughed, "Yeah, that's him. He stops by every Sunday for his strawberry milk."

"Are you guys friends? I think he was nervous because I was unfamiliar to him." Namjoon quirked a brow.

"Yeah, he's been coming here for a long time. He's very shy when it comes to meeting new people. If you're interested and are gentle enough, he'll warm up to you." Hoseok informed him as he locked up the register and stretched his arms. "I assume you've fallen in love with him already."

"W-What? Of course not! He's just...really, really cute." Namjoon stammered, feeling heat rise to his face.

"I'm just teasing. Although, if you'd like to shoot your shot, he is single." Hoseok winked cheekily. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Alright, I'm going to head out. You can lock up, right?"

"Mhm. Thanks...Hoseok." Namjoon mumbled. The man smiled and nodded, patting his shoulder before he left the shop.

Namjoon tried to remember what day it was. The kitten came every Sunday. Damn, it was still Monday. He'd have to wait a while for him to come back. He had a feeling the boy's cuteness would make up for the wait.

~~~~

Oh boy, was he right. There the kitten was, stepping inside the shop and nervously glancing behind the counter.

Namjoon and Hoseok smiled at him simultaneously. Yoongi squeaked and looked away quickly.

'Mister Namjoon is so handsome today. Thank goodness Hobi is back.' Yoongi thought as he bit his lip.

"Oh dear!" Hoseok suddenly exclaimed, startling both Namjoon and Yoongi.

He dramatically continued, "I have to use the bathroom! Nice seeing you, Yoongi!"

And with that, he darted to the bathroom. Namjoon rolled his eyes at the male, but chuckled. At least Hoseok was trying to help him out.

Yoongi froze. No! Hobi was supposed to be here to save him from doing something embarrassing in front of Mister Namjoon!

"Need help reaching this time, little one?" Namjoon questioned, already walking out from behind the counter with a smile.

Yoongi jumped and looked at the floor. He hesitantly nodded. Namjoon chuckled and walked past him, Yoongi almost passing out from how nice he smelled. The kitten watched with slightly widened eyes as the worker reached the strawberry milk so effortlessly.

"Is this all you're getting again, little one?" Namjoon asked him softly. Yoongi blushed and nodded, biting his lip nervously.

Namjoon hummed as he went back to the register. He rang the boy up, who again had the exact amount in cash already out. Namjoon took it from him and handed him his receipt.

"Thank you for last time." Namjoon grinned down at the boy. Yoongi looked up at him, confused. "The strawberry milk was really delicious. I'll have to buy some for myself at some point."

Oh, that. Yoongi had forgotten about the fact that he'd given one of the bottles to the worker. Yoongi blushed and just nodded, knowing if he tried to speak his words would fail him.

"Do you come here every Sunday?" Namjoon raised a brow. Of course he already knew he did because Hoseok told him, but he didn't want to seem even creepier by saying 'see you next Sunday'.

"Mhm." Yoongi nodded again, avoiding eye contact.

"How could someone as cute and tiny as you go through so much milk in one week?" Namjoon questioned with a dumb smile on his face. He mentally face palmed, realizing some people don't like being called tiny. It could be considered insulting. He felt so stupid. What if Yoongi doesn't like hi-

"I-I dunno." Yoongi shrugged, his blush becoming even more obvious.

"Ah, well. Have a nice day, little one. I suppose I'll see you next Sunday." Namjoon grinned, trying not to be creepy about it. He really hoped he wasn't scaring off the boy.

To his surprise, the boy smiled shyly and mumbled, "S-See you next Sunday, M-Mister Namjoon."

And with that, the boy picked up his strawberry milk and quickly left the shop.

I love Namgi so much but my dumb ass never writes it🥺💀