𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

THE GIRLS DESPERATELY RUSHED AROUND the dressing room trying to find the perfect outfit for eden to wear

THE GIRLS DESPERATELY RUSHED AROUND the dressing room trying to find the perfect outfit for eden to wear. they decided her underwear the was wearing underneath her two piece 'wasn't sexy enough' and so they made her change into the thin, lacy lingerie set that luke had picked out in the previous week.

paige squealed as she put it on and made her do a small twirl before handing her a red kimono-style dressing gown and taking her into the boys' room.

luke was receiving a pep talk from the boys when they walked in. to put it lightly, he was stunned. she had the lightest amount of makeup on, which he loved as he didn't think she needed it anyway, and seeing her in lingerie was so much different from seeing her in a bikini.

the boys ogled here for a bit before luke hugged her protectively and picked her up, following the signs and carrying her to the hideaway. there was a pair of handcuffs on the bed and some chocolate and multiple condoms scattered around which eden picked up and laughed at.

"might not be big enough." luke joked. she simply gave him a small grin before placing her hand on the back of his neck and pulling her in for a long kiss. when they pulled away he even noticed a bikini and swimming trunks on the floor besides the bed and a small note from paige.

"the hot tub is open, these are for you two. have fun and don't do anything finn and i wouldn't do, xo paige." eden read out whilst giggling at her best friend. her eyes glanced up to luke who was looking at her with wide eyes, admiring the way her face lit up. being with her was getting better day by day and he couldn't wait to see what the future held for those two.

"let's go get ready!" he hoisted her up onto his back again and ran into the bathroom, letting her down with the bathing suit in hand and leaving immediately so she could get changed. shortly after she came out in a red, very revealing bikini and luke practically felt the drool on his lips as he looked her up and down.

"eyes are up here," she reminded him and he tore his eyes away from her body and looked at her face with such a passionate look that she felt herself almost squirm under his view. "are you coming?"

he stood up happily and followed her outside to the hot tub. there was several roses lying around along with petals floating in the water and a glass of champagne at the side of the tub. they both climbed in exuberantly and felt their muscles relax.

the pressure of constantly being under the watching eyes of the viewers made them very stressed, and even though they were being filmed in that very moment, all they saw was each other and it was as if the cameras weren't even there.

they sipped their fizz delicately and eden rested in his arms for a moment, and they were silent. there was nothing better than just enjoying each other's company. when all you have to do is simply look at each other and feel at ease, that's when you know you have something special. and something special is exactly what they had.