ONE

Warning- this story is rated to mature content and contains self-harm, suicide thoughts, etc. Read at your own risk!

Marinette was standing on her balcony, staring at the beautiful night sky. Sky was filled with bright stars and the moon was full. There was tiny cold wind blowing around. She was keeping her hair open and had over sized hoodie on her. She was leaning on her balconys railing thinking about her life what has turned upside down. She used to be happy but somehow it all has changed past few weeks.

Monday

It should have been a good day. But oh boy Marinette was so wrong about that. Last week she and Alya had made plans about Marinettes birthday what was coming in two weeks.

But when she has gone to school, somehow all people has started to awoid her. She didn't know why and tried to ask, but they ignored her and gave her 'fuck off' looks.

She walked to class and sat down on her seat what was next to her best friend Alya. She waved her with a smile on her face but- Alya only looked at her with disappointed face.

"What's wrong Al? Why is everyone ignoring me and giving me..those looks?" She surely didn't have idea what was going on. Alya turned her gaze towards her, "you play as if you don't know huh?" that got her off of her guard, "huh? Have I done something bad?"

Before Alya could say anything, Chloe walked next to Marinette, "Maritrash don't know? Hah like someone like you would even remember because you are too perfect and innocent! What did you say about Alya again? That you are just using her and she's nothing to you. And she's so ugly that she will never have anyone in her life." Chloe said with mad look on her face.

"I have never said anything like that! That's not true!" Marinette stood up slamming her hands on her table.

"You totally did dudette. We saw the video." said Nino who was now looking at them, "you called me a worthless nerd and told everyone what I have done when I was a little. I thought you promised me you would never tell anyone that!" now Nino was mad too.

"Yeah Marinette, you said I should die and go live in the streets because I have no talent in anything," said Juleka who seemed more depressed that mad. Rose was patting her shoulder trying to cheer her best friend (*cough* girlfriend *cough*) up a little not saying anything.

Marinettes face went pale. She has never said anything bad about her friends. Never. Bacause she cares about them a lot. And what video they are talking about?

"I know we are not friends but you called me a rich whore. That my daddy is only there because my mommy is not! And that my mom is so grossed with me that she don't even want to show her face ever again to me." Chloe said with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah girl. We know you don't like Chloe because she picks up with you a lot but that was just mean." Alya shook her head. "Yeah Marinette. You called us all bad names and said how it's good to be around us only to make fun of everyone." it was now Kim who has started to speak. Everyone in class nodded their heads. Marinette looked around them and then saw Adrien who walked in class. He didn't even dare to look at her and stayed quiet. He only said hi to Nino and Alya, not her. She started to feel tears forming in her eyes. Everyone seemed to be mad or disappointed about what she haven't even done.

"B..but.. I haven't.."

"Oh you don't?" Chloe took her phone and played a video were was Marinette who said all bad things about her classmates. Then there was the one she speaked of Adrien.

"And Adrien. Oh man. He just thinks he's perfect with that look he got. But he's just a loner who has never had friends before because of his dad. And he shouldn't have. His dad made a big mistake letting him go to school in the first place.."