Jealousy

Y/N POV:
It had been a month since the sudden breakup between Izzie and I and I had managed to avoid her at track and during all of the classes we had together. I was over her and had a girlfriend but still had no desire to talk to her or even be around her. I was going to a party with my friends and new girlfriend, Casey and I hoped she wasn't going to show up. It had been a few hours since we had gotten there and I hadn't seen Izzie yet, so I decided it was safe. I got up from where I was siting and went to dance with my girlfriend. There was a slow song playing so I wrapped my arms around her waist as we moved together. She smiled as I gave her a small kiss on her lips and pulled away slowly. I looked over and my Y/E/C eyes met with a familiar set of light brown ones.

Izzie's POV:
It's been a month since the breakup with Y/N and I was still crazy about her! Hell, I loved her! I went to this party to try and get back together with her, just to find her kissing the new kid, Casey. I never had a reason to hate her but I for sure do now. And now I'm standing across the room looking like an idiot staring at Y/N. FML!

Y/N POV:
Izzie looked away quickly and I saw her walk out of the house. Shit, tracks gonna be awkward Monday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsorry it's so short but its my first one, comment for a part 2! XOXO