Chapther.1

Asia😛

Wassup?...I'm Asia Daniels I'm 19 years old, African American. Uhm...I'm a stripper, I have a lil sister named Ameeka. That's my lil gansta👭. Uhm I live with my grand mom, who loves me and Ameeka very much💜.

•|•|•

" Aye, Look At My Best Bitch!" Trinitee yelled as I did a 360°

Trinitee is my best frann, She was there for me when I first started stripping. 💓

"Ouuu mami got ass and tits out, that's my bitch!!" She laughed as I did the same and started my lap dance rounds.

😨🙇

I don't enjoy doing lap dances, because my manager said I'm the 'prettiest' in the club so, men gone be touchie. But I don't like being touched.

***

I sighed as 120$ was slipped into my panties.

"Diamond?!" My manager yelled my stripper name.

"Yes?"

"They need you in room 8"

I sighed and nodded. Room 8 is not for stripping, more than that, sex! I ain't no virgin but, having sex with strangers ain't really my role.

I ran to my dressing room and changed my outfit to a black and purple outfit.

"Trinitee have you ever been in room 8?"

"Yeah, twice"

"How did it go?"

" oh I mean, its not bad''

I nodded and walked down the short hall, which I wish was 50 miles long. Before I knew it, I reached room 8. I sighed and opened the door. I saw a pole a bed and a couch, which holded a man on it.

I walked in and sat on the bed, nervous as hell. He was dark skinned but not that dark like if you know the group call Migos? He's like a offset dark.

But by my book, dark skins are...Whew😋, sexy. He smirked as I broke my gaze.

"Uhm so what do you want to do first?" I asked as I looked down at my shoes which were black high heels with a red bottom.

"What's this room for?" He asked.

I got up, ignoring his question, already knowing what he wants so I walked past him and made my way to the pole.

I started dancing around the pole. He laughed a dry laugh and got up. He walked to the pole and held his hand out. I'm assuming I'm supposed to take his hand, so I did.

He 'walked' me over to the bed

"This is what this room is for"

"Mhm sure, whatever" I ignored him completely and stared at my pink nails.

He smirked and attacked my neck with kisses, I immediately wrapped my legs around his body.

***

2 hours later

He handed me 300$. I looked it and stared at him.

"What's your name?"

"Jeremiah"

"Jeremiah who?"

"Jeremiah, mind your god damn business" he snapped

I sighed as he got up and kissed my lips.

"I'll be seeing you again"

"Uhm ok"

"Next week?"

"That's up to you"

"Oh, so you ' Miss attitude' ?"

"No I'm ' Miss Get Out I Have A Job To Do But You Holding Me Up' !"

He laughed and grabbed his coat. He left the room as I did the same, we basically walked down the hall together. When we reached the dressing room( A/N you have to get past the dressing room to get to the short hall)

All the girls stopped and looked at us and 'ouued' and 'ahhed'. Jeremiah smiled and kissed me, in front of them and slid a paper into my pocket as he squeezed my ass.

He let go of the kiss and walked out. I don't get paid enough for this.

"Ouu, bitch he pussy whipped"

I laughed

"Ain't no nigga I fucked in room 8, give me their number" she faked cried and made her way to the stairs.

I laughed and changed back I to what I can in here with, a black crop top hoodie, black nikes , and white sweat pants. I walked out the place and to my car, Ford Explorer.

I got in and saw Jeremiah stomping on a blunt. He noticed me and made his way over to my car. I sighed and waited for him to get by me.

When he finally reached me her smiled, showing his perfect white teeth.

He leaned on my car and smirked and stared at me. If eyes could kill people, I'd be dead.

"What?"

"Call me before today over" he kissed me and walked away, like shit didn't happen😑

"Wait" I handed him my number. "And stop kissing me!" I threw a crumpled up paper at him as I got in my car.

I could hear him laughing as I drove off.

***

11:59

Jeremiah😶

She got one minute to call me. I told her before the day is over. I looked at my timer. It read '12:00' I laughed and grabbed my phone, Calling Asia.

No answer

I got sum for her ass😋!