The music in the background is loud but pretty chill and comforting.
Many people are there. Everybody about 21-26 years old.
Not many people are dancing but everybody has fun. Rows of people waiting for their drink at the bar.
The smell of weed is something you would immediatly notice tho. Especially in the VIP lounge of the club.

Two boys sitting on the sofa of the lounge, sharing their first blunt for tonight. They are here very often.
That's probably one of the reasons they are VIPs. But also they are really charming and popular.
They are best friends since high school.
Johnny and Jaehyun are their names.
It is really hard to not like them.
Of course they are pretty but oh my- if you see them laugh and smile or fooling around while beeing totally high- that's another level of attractive!

While jaehyun is totally ready to flirt with every girl he sees, everybody knows Johnny only has eyes for Jae. These days it's not really usual for boys to be so open about not beeing straight but how could someone hate on THE Johnny Seo ?? And especially when he is into one of the hottest guys ever ??
Jaehyun knows Johnny has feelings for him- Johnny isn't hiding it at all.
He will flirt with Jaehyun whenever he gets the chance to and oh my, the way he admires Jaehyuns beautiful face whenever the weed or alcohol kicks in.
Everybody loves to watch when Johnny once again forgets that Jaehyun is straight and starts to hit on him, mumbling the dumbest catch phrases and cutely playing with Jaehyuns hair. The amounts of drinks they had is countless.

Johnnys heavy head on Jaes shoulder as he is enjoying the moment of drunk-talking with their friends, laughing about the dumbest stuff, also feeling the vibe of the chill music in the background. Jaehyun and Johnny turn their heads at the same time, looking each other in the eyes. The night just started but they are already drunk and high asf.
Jaehyun didn't hit on anyone yet and he knows what he is about to do may cause a lot of attention but it wouldn't be the first time tho.
When he locks his glance with Johnnys, he just can't hold himself back from touching these lips with his own.
Not even for a second Johnny hesitates before putting his hands on Jaehyuns cheeks, sliping his tongue into the others mouth, making him moan so silently only Johnny could hear.
They make out like this for a pretty long time.
Eventually Johnnys arms end up wrapped around Jaes neck while Jae slips his hands under the olders shirt, touching the soft skin of his back, totally not giving a fuck that all their friends are watching.
Once they stop they just laugh it off cutely, not thinking too much about it.
Also not even a half hour later Jaehyun already makes out with another girl.

It is always like this when they start drinking.
The amount of drinks Johnny and Jaehyun have to consume before starting to make out reduces a little more everytime.
They would also start kissing everywhere.
The lounge, the bar, the dance floor, even in the bathrooms with Johnny pressed up against the wall.
But once the night ends nobody talks about it.
Johnny doesn't bring it up either.
If he get's what he wants at least when they party, he's okay with that.