Wakamatsu x Reader Oneshot

My best friend is Satsuki Momoi and she loves to tease me about my crush. A lot. And I mean a lot.

Don't get me wrong she's the best friend I could ever ask for, but sometimes it could get VERY irritating.

~Flashback~

I was walking to my lovker to get my things to find Satsuki waiting by my locker.

"Hi (y/n)! You haven't joined a club yet have you?" Momoi said.

"No I haven't Satsuki why?" I replied catching onto her mysterious behavior. It was as if she knew something that I didn't.

"I was wondering if you would like to become the assistant manager of the basketball club." She said smiling happily.

I personally didn't see a reason to decline. I've never been more wrong in my entire life.

Satsuki and I talk about a lot, especially our tastes in guys. How was I supposed to know that my exact type of guys I like would be a guy in the basketball club?

~End of flashback~

Now here I am again, in the middle of the basketball clubs practice, getting teased and blushing like an idiot.

At least Satsuki was mindful enough to do it out of his range of hearing.

"But (y/n) you guys would be so cute together! Why don't you ask him out? I can almost see it now, you guys holding hands and acting all lovey-dovey!" Satsuki said grinning like an idiot.

"N-no! I would absolutely die in embarrassment before I could do that." I replied quickly.

"But c'mon (y/n) I'm sure he would say yes! I'm sure he likes you back." She says jumping up and down with her pink hair bouncing as well.

"No I can't and I don't think he likes me back anyway. I've only talked to him like five times and each time I felt like I made a fool of myself."

~Flashback~

It was the same day that Satsuki asked me to become the assistant manager and I'm basically being dragged to the practice.

As soon as we arrived, Satsuki yelled her announcement.

"Everyone this is (y/n)! She's our new assistant manager and will be helping out!" Satsuki practically cheered.

My eyes scanned the crowd and I recognized one because of Satsuki talking about him and introducing me to him as well. Aomine recognized me as well and gave me a nod for a greeting.

I continued to scan the crowd with my eyes until I reached a tall muscular blonde who was blushing while staring at me.

We made eye contact, it almost seemed as if it was unbreakable.

Because I was so mesmerized by the muscular blondes hotness, I didn't even realize that Satsuki was calling my name.

"(Y/n)... Hello (y/n)... (y/n)!" Satsuki yelled.

"H-HUH, O-oh s-sorry what did you say?" I was still shaken by the staring contest with the attractive blonde, and I'm pretty sure it showed. This also, did not go unnoticed by the pinkette and she smirked.

'She knew this would happen. She knew my type so that means she knew I would think the blonde was attractive! That's why she seemed so suspicious before.' I thought.

"You should introduce yourself to everyone so we can get to know you." Satsuki said.

"Oh right. Um hi my name is (y/n), I'm a first year in Satsuki's class. I hope we get along well!" I nervously replied.