How long will this last

It was difficult to keep the the charade of the happy boy, but everyone loved it. The class clown, the dumbass, jamming-whey. They loved to taunt him whenever he short-circuited even the proclaimed Baku squad would occasionally laugh at him it hurt him every time yet no one cared they wouldn't like who he truly was it didn't fit in with the class clown persona he'd created for everyone. Denki Kaminari wasn't sad he always helped everyone by cheering their day up through stupid means even if it hurt him with some of the things, they'd laugh at him for. It plagued his mind what if he went back to who he was, if he ignored them and actually applied his knowledge how high would he jump, He'd always been limiting himself to help others feel better about themselves and yet it always came to bite him in the ass.

Kaminari shook his head and sat up then checked the time 4:30 Thursday. Great, hero training all day with a sigh he sat up and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth. After a few minutes he walked out a fake smile on his face uniform on and heads down to the common room to make coffee and some breakfast. While he didn't show it off, he could cook quite well in fact he just didn't see it necessary to show everyone. After making a simple breakfast and a cup of coffee he sat at the table and began to eat enjoying the comfortable silence before he had to act like the class clown. He enjoyed these moments of silence giving him the chance to be himself before everyone came parading down. Loading up his phone he allowed whatever book he'd left open to resume reading as he drank his coffee with a slight smile.

After an hour he heard footsteps so he quickly closed the app and locked his phone making sure everything was washed and away and he went back up to his room to re-brush his teeth to remove the smell of coffee avoiding whoever came down the stairs to give him time to remain himself before he became the Denki everyone knew with one question ringing through his head.

How long could he do this for?

The only answer he has.

I DoN't KnOw.