Chapter 1 - Where All Stories Begin

"Ugh, this is so boring..." (Y/N) muttered to herself as she watched the presentation that was being played in class, (Y/N) is your normal Highschool girl and she's currently being forced to watch a boring presentation about nature, (Y/N) didn't know how nature could be boring but it somehow was in this video. She closed her eyes, wanting to just go home so she could play some games on her PS4, one of her favorite consoles. Sadly, there was no way to fast forward through the presentation so she was just forced to watch it, after all there was an assignment based off this video. (Y/N) envisioned herself playing Little Big Planet 3, enjoying making levels with a few friends and playing the *mostly* wonderful levels by the community. Oh, what she would give just to spend a few days in Bunkum, to interact with the characters, to meet Sackboy and his friends, and most importantly...embark on a journey that will give her an amazing reward.

However, just as her wish came, it disappeared as the lights came on in (Y/N)'s classroom, causing her to open her eyes and sigh 'I just wish I could be there with them.' (Y/N) thought to herself as her teacher began to hand out worksheets.

- When (Y/N) arrived at her house -

"No place like home." Was the first words that came out of (Y/N)'s mouth when she entered her home, after she set her bag down she noticed a note from her parents that they had left on her fridge. 'Hi honey! By the time you're reading this, we're already out of the house shopping! We'll be back really soon though! Lots of love! - Mom' (Y/N) read the note aloud with a slight smile, "Ah well, gives me time to play Little Big Planet before I have to do homework." (Y/N) shrugged as she walked into her living room and powered on her PS4. However, something odd happened as she powered it on...her TV display kept going out, "Why are you giving out now?" (Y/N) said with slight anger as she got up to try and fix the TV. That turned out to be a mistake...the TV turned into a purple vortex and started to pull things into it, most importantly it was pulling (Y/N) into it! "What is going on?!" she asked in complete confusion as she tried to get away from the swirling vortex that used to be her TV...however before she could do anything about saving herself, she got sucked away and the TV powered off, leaving no trace of the girl behind.

(Y/N) felt cold...did she die, was she in a coma, was this a dream? No matter how much the girl asked, she didn't get an answer...that was until warmth suddenly came, and whiteness took over her vision. The girl opened her mouth to say something until she was suddenly flung in one direction! (Y/N) started to wave her arms around, trying to grab something to stop her as this was causing her head to spin...and grab onto something she did...something rather soft to be exact. (Y/N) pulled whatever she grabbed into a hug, thinking it was a pillow so she could comfort herself, however, she could have sworn the thing she was hugging was also squirming a bit.

Without warning everything flashed bright causing (Y/N) to close her eyes and the next thing she knew, she suddenly hit part of a tube, and another...and yet another...where was she going?! Finally (Y/N) fell onto the oddly soft ground, letting go of whatever she was holding...she pulled her face out of the felt ground and opened her eyes before immediately covering them again, it was so bright! "Um, are you alright chums?" A British voice asked her, why did the voice say 'chums' and why did it sound so familiar? (Y/N) eventually uncovered her eyes to find something she never thought she would see...Sackboy and Newton staring right at her.

(I know it's kinda short. I'm just trying out a new idea.)