Epilogue

Everyone settled down and listened carefully. "After I was taken from my family, I was put in a cell with about 20 people I would say ranging from infants to the elderly. They all looked miserable, so when I was shoved into the cell they all took a liking to me." Noah smiled a little. "Why did they like you so quickly?" Allura asked. "Because they liked the way I looked." Y/N giggled. "I'm glad they did, that day I dressed you. Mother told me that you looked foolish" Noah rolled his eyes.

"That night I woke up to the sound of chatter but they were small voices." "Children?" Hunk whispered. "Exactly. As I looked, around none of the adults were there, except one and she had a baby. At that point I was the oldest there which meant I had to keep most of the children quiet." The mother never talked as she had a crazed look in her eye. She would always mumble things and it scared most of the kids.¨ He sighed. "Unfortunately, the toddlers and the kids that were a little bit older were taken. I never knew exactly why I wasn't taken first but that left me with the baby, her mother was killed that day."

He stopped to take a deep breath. Keith patted his shoulder and smiled at him. "The day the children finally started getting taken was awful. Noah paused and looked down. "Take your time bud." He took a deep breath and continued. "I can't remember the time frame fully but it was maybe in the span of two weeks that they started to take each of the children away. I cried each time they were taken." Noah started shaking while talking. "Hey hey," Y/N held her brother's hand. He squeezed it and kept going.

"I could hear their screams, begging for me, calling my name to come save them." Tears started rolling down his face. "I tried screaming for them to stop but they only tried to shut me up." He tensed up. Everyone looked at him concerned, "Noah..?" Keith asked. Noah looked at Charlotte and gently picked her up. Charlotte looked into Noah's eye and grew happy. "That's when I knew I had to take the last surviving baby away from here." "While I was sleeping one day, I heard yelling and screaming but not the usual. More like war cries, I sat up as I saw a shadow standing at my cell. They cut the bars and slowly walked up to me and looked at Charlotte then me."

Flashback
"Hi, I'm May. What's your name?" The lady looked really young but I didn't know if I should trust her. I moved away a little but she only smiled. "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to rescue you." My eyes widened at that and I immediately stood up. She giggled and smiled. "Someone's eager aren't they?" All I did was stare at her. "Can you take me to my sister? Her name is Y/N. She looked surprised. "You're her brother?" I nodded but asked, "Do you know her?" All she did was smile and held out her hand. I was hesitant but I took it in the end and we were off.

She took us away and we were taken to a shelter. Everything was okay until I heard some of the others talking. They started talking about a group of saviors.
Everyone smiled at him. "Well I'm starving, Hunk do you think you could fix us up something?" "Of course princess, coming right up." As Hunk rushed out to the kitchen, the rest went into their seperate rooms while Noah roamed around the castle. While walking he noticed a room, the training room to be exact. He peeked in to see Shiro. 'Wow' He thought. He slipped in and watched him from afar. The metal clashing enticed him and he wanted to try it. Once Shiro finished he looked over and saw Noah staring at him in awe. Shiro chuckled, "Want a go at it Noah?" His eyes lit up and started running towards Shiro.

Shiro handed him the sword, "You know how to handle one?" Noah shook his head and Shiro and placed his hands over the boys and realined them. "There." Noah looked at the sword in surprise. "H-how do I....." Before he could finish the Princess walked in. "Dinner is ready." Shiro nodded and looked at Noah. "Time to go bud." He frowned and put the sword down. As they were walking out he spotted Lance running towards the dining room with what he thinks are baby toys.

When he walked in he saw Pidge playing around with the baby, he made a face when he saw everyone but his sister and Keith at the table. Right when he sat down the two suspects burst into the door. "Finally you guys decided to join us." Pidge chuckled. "Y/N you looked like you got tackled." She blushed. Noah looked horrified as he looked at her then at Keith. "EWWWW!!!" The entire table cracked up. After dinner the siblings were walking to the bedroom. "So Noah," he hummed. "Did you just kinda claim her as your sister?"

He looked up at the baby in Y/N's arms. "Yeah kinda did, she has no other family so I might as well be her own." Y/N smiled and led them into her room. She laid the baby down and said goodnight to Noah. "Wait, where are you gonna sleep sis." "Keith's room, you get cleaned up and get some sleep." She walked over to him and kissed his forehead and walked out. When she was gone he showered and jumped in bed. He stared at Charlotte and kissed her cheek. He whispered, "I'm never leaving you alone again, I'm here."

He dozed off.
~
~
As Noah was starting to stir in his sleep he felt refreshed and ready for the day. 'Best sleep I've had in awhile' He thought as his eyes slowly opened. He turned to his side to find Charlotte missing. He immediately sat up quickly and ran out the door. He panicked before he could even comprehend anything. He heard loud voices coming from the control room and he burst in with a crazed look in his eyes.

Everyone's heads turned quickly, staring at him. As he looked around all he saw was everyone talking. Like they were having a meeting. "I-I Shit! I'm sorry." He stuttered. "Hey dude it's alright." Shiro chuckled. "We were just finishing up anyway." Everyone stood up to leave when he stopped them. "I was just- um I couldn't find Charlotte." Y/N smiled and pulled Charlotte out of her lap. "Dude." She walked up to him and kissed his head. "She's safe. I swear to you sweetie."
At that Noah relaxed just a little more but was still on edge. Something didn't feel right and it upset him. Once everyone started to head separate ways, Keith was talking with Lance on the side. Noah knows he shouldn't listen in but he was curious. "I think you should do it." "But what if she hates me after, everyone would freak even after the fact that she'll beat me senseless." Lance laughed. "She'll love it either way." As they were leaving Keith sighed. Noah quickly hid behind the wall.
~
~
I was sitting on the training room floor with Pidge and Charlotte. She's been the talk of the century since her and Noah got here. On the bright side, No one knew about my problem.

My powers were only growing stronger and it wasn't a good thing either.

I'm so glad to be back hope you enjoy this chapter!