caught

Was supposed to be meteorstuck
Top! Dave, Bottom! Karkat
Light bondage (handcuffs)

Shit.
As if being crazy in love with your best friend wasn't bad enough, popping a boner during a totally normal conversation had to be absolute torture.

Blocking out Karkat's words, Dave focused on his jeans, growing tighter by the second. Ever so slightly squirming on the spot, he tried not to draw attention to the lump in his pants. Sitting on the sofa definitely made hiding his problem easier. He sat gripping the armrest, hand awkwardly draped over his crotch, eyes darting from Karkat, to his hard-on, then across the room.

"-So anyways, I- Strider, you fucking douche bag, are you even listening to me?!"

Eventually taking notice of the blond's sudden lack of interest, Karkat abruptly stopped talking, catching Dave's attention.

"Huh?" He questioned, eyes wide behind his shades, hoping to God Karkat didn't mention his raging erection.

"Were you listening to anything I just said?" The troll asked angrily, crossing his arms.

"Yes... Sort of..." Dave responded. Clearly Karkat knew he was lying, glaring intently at him.

"...No," He admitted, avoiding the troll's gaze.

"Of course." Karkat muttered, rolling his eyes and leaning back into the couch.

At this point, Dave's dick was starting to ache and in desperate need of friction. He needed an escape. Immediately.

"Look man, I hate to be that guy, but I just remembered that Rose needs my help with something." Dave started.

Karkat opened his mouth to protest but before he could speak, Dave cut in.

"No, it can't wait."

The troll let out a sigh and Dave took it as a sign he could leave.

The time bound teen rushed back to his room, barely able to shut the door before unbuttoning his jeans. Leaning against the closed door, he palmed himself through his boxers, letting out a sigh of relief and pleasure. Dave continued, biting his lip in an attempt to stifle his moans. Eventually, his palm was no longer enough to satisfy.

Kicking off his black skinnys, he made his way across the room and collapsed on the edge of his bed, bringing his legs up. He slid down his boxers and began to stroke his member, using the precum from his slit as makeshift lube. He started slow then gradually sped up, closing his eyes as he imagined his hand was Karkat's instead. Dave moaned at the thought, becoming more and more aroused. He wanted Karkat to touch him; his dick, his ass, his chest, his hair.

The closer he got to climaxing, the faster his hand moved.
"Fuck," He gasped, holding back his sounds of pleasure.
Bringing up an unoccupied hand, Dave pushed back his blond fringe, knocking his shades off in the process.

A sudden creak in the floor startled Dave. He turned his head towards the doorway, and was faced with none other than Karkat Vantas, wide eyed and red faced. Hand still pumping his length, at a slower pace, Dave calmly spoke.

"Sup."

He could tell his face was flushed. He could feel beads of sweat on his forehead, and he knew his hair was glued to his face, but that didn't stop his cool guy attitude, even if his crush had just walked in on him jerking off. The fact that he had been caught only aroused him more.

The troll opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Dave chuckled, acutely aware of how he needed to finish soon or else his dick would surely explode.