Part 1

Park Jimin is the son of a CEO of DanceDream Company. DanceDream Company is one of the most famous companies in Seoul, Korea.Since his father, Park Pilwoo, is a famous entrepreneur..pursued by many girl is no longer a weird things for Jimin. Not only because of his family richness, he also has a very handsome appearance compared to other men.

Other than his peers, Jimin attended middle school in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea International School (KIS). In the classroom, Jimin was the class leader and a very smart student, many teachers loved him, and he also had many humble and modest friends and family. But that has never made he happy, because he still didn't find his true love !!!

During recess, Jimin and his best friend Kim Taehyung were dining at the table together. After the bell, they returned to class. Today their class will welcome four new students, so as a good leader..Jimin will invite them to the classroom. He goes to the teacher's room to invite them. Outside the door, he sees four girls talking to each other ."Oh boy, all the new student is girls, it's look like the more boys are going to die in the classroom" Jimin said in a slow tone. Jimin went in and go straight to the group and said "Annyeong, my name is Jimin, you we're new students right?? "Then one of them said" Annyeong, yes, we are new students, my name is Kim Neiri, this is Park Seulmin, this is Jeon Jaerin, and this is Kim Yornae " say Neiri to Jimin.

Jimin was shocked to hear Kim Neiri's name. As soon as he can see the owner of the name..it's not wrong, it's either Neiri or more precisely, that's the key to the chain.From that moment on, Jimin's life changed, he became a different person than ever before. Jimin always see Neiri from his seat. Although his daily routine has been enhanced by seeing Neiri in the classroom, Jimin remains focused on what the teacher is teaching and always maintains a track record of excellence.He really want to talk with Neiri, but he still hesitate about her. But his heart still happy because his cousin Park Seulmin was friends with Neiri.

-Neiri-

She didn't know why but she feels like she knew Jimin very well. Neiri also feels very strange seeing Jimin always staring at him from a distance, but she doesn't feel uncomfortable with that she just curious about the man. Since Seulmin was Jimin's cousin, one day she asked Seulmin "Hey Seulmin, what kind of person is your cousin?" Seulmin said " Wow!! You like Jimin??" Neiri face began to become warm and red because of Seulmin nonsense statement.

"N-no" Neiri said to Seulmin, then Seulmin asked "Then why are you really want to know about that Jimin?"It's just because Jimin is our leader and I've seen a lot of girl keep looking at him, even there's most of them who gives love letter to him. "Seulmin accepts Neiri's reasoning and says" Oh, that's why, it's almost a school that's interest to him,you can't even count how many people like Jimin, even a boy and older person like him too".Add Seulmin" Jimin came from a well-known family, his father was Park Pilwoo, CEO of DanceDream Company, but Jimin was never arrogant, he was very humble until when he hit the cleaner, he apologize while bowing, and many girl crushes at him cause of his good looks, he also was the number one pro dancer in this school, in other words he's perfect in all things, but .... "." "But what ??" asked Neiri, then Seulmin says "But ... from now on, all the girl at school who sent love letters or came to say hello,or in love with him got rejected, even though the women begged, I asked him why he didn't accept them, he said he was just waiting for someone who has the key to unlock his chain to show up, but ...I didn't know what chain he's talk about, someone who has the key must be so lucky. "

"Key??Hmm, I think at home I have one key that I don't know where it came from ... but ... there's no way that be the key to Jimin chain..maybe I should look for it when I back to home" monologue Neiri in her heart after hearing the story from Seulmin.