𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!

THE COOL FEELING OF LUKE'S rings on eden's bare stomach made her groan softly, waking up as the lights flicked themselves on and the door to the hideaway was unlocked by one of the producers

THE COOL FEELING OF LUKE'S rings on eden's bare stomach made her groan softly, waking up as the lights flicked themselves on and the door to the hideaway was unlocked by one of the producers. she tried to escape from his terribly firm grip but she was unsuccessful and decided to lay back down until he awoke.

it was rather a long time before he eventually woke up, and by that point paige and finn had come to arise them from their slumbers; they knew if they didn't then they could've slept the entire day.

"how was it?" paige asked eagerly. eden caught luke's eye and he grinned widely at her in the midst of getting interrogated by finn. "did you sleep with him?" she continued as she lowered her voice.

"no!" eden protested truthfully. "i gave him a lap dance." she whispered in paige's ear, causing the scottish girl to cackle loudly.

the four of them exited the gorgeous hideaway remorsefully. it was always a shame to leave the private area, especially because you knew you would never see it again. the girls and boys went their separate ways to get changed before heading outside to the pool area.

"i've got a text!" shaughna suddenly called out, making everyone turn their heads to look at her and pause their conversations. "islanders, it's time to 'get busy' because tonight the villa will host a special vip performance at the spotify fire party!" the villa erupted in screams and luke m hugged eden tightly in excitement.

"i haven't even done my hashtags!" shaughna pouted. "#gimmethelight #webeburnin." everyone screeched loudly once again and jumped into the pool as they all crowded around one another. they'd realised by now that none other than sean paul would be entering the villa and performing, and they were all ridiculously excited.

eden and luke made eye contact and grinned at each other happily. this was always a special night for the islanders; last year it was craig david and the islanders were exhilarated to find out the news.

"it's gonna be sean paul!" luke exclaimed. "this is gonna be a good night."

the boys all gathered together doing a strange dance whilst the girls watched and laughed, and then they split into their small formations once again.

"what's your favourite sean paul song?" luke asked eden with one arm around her waist.

"probably mad love or get busy. you?"

"i like temperature," he grinned. "always a classic." they both beamed at each other and sat quietly for another few minutes.

"i feel bad for demi," said eden quietly. "she was rejected by the boy who gets rejected. she's the lowest of the low." she frowned.

"demi is a lovely girl and we're super close. i can only hope that someone comes in for her really soon." luke said.

luke watched the ginger girl from afar and nodded in agreement. "i'm sure she'll find someone amazing." his grip on her waist tightened and he brought her lips to his as they cuddled on the bed. "i like your bathing suit. you don't wear green often." he remarked.

a small smile slipped onto her face as his hands fiddled with the bottom of her bikini. "i can wear it more often, if you'd like?"

he nodded his head almost instantly. "yes please; but not tonight. it's a fire party, that means you have to wear red." the way he was using the party to fulfil his own personal preferences made her laugh.

"what are you going to wear?"

"probably just a shirt and jeans." he replied.

"wear the tight skinny jeans," she remarked. "i like those." he grinned at her and stroked small circles on her thigh. "how are you feeling about your family now?"

truth be told, being with eden had made him forget all about his homesickness and how much he desperately missed his mum and dad. but when she said that it all came rushing back. he hadn't seen them for weeks, and he wouldn't see them for at least another few of those. maybe longer, if there was problems with the flights all the way from south africa.

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't have ask-"

"no, no, don't be sorry. it's okay," he reassured her but she still frowned at him anxiously. "i just keep telling myself that we'll see them soon. and i'm with you, so there's no way i can be sad right now." a sigh left her lips and she shifted even closer to him.

"i really like you, luke." she whispered quietly.

"i really like you too." he responded instantly, kissing the skin below her ear tenderly.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

there's a guest appearance !

"sean paul is in my back garden!"

one couple makes it official !

"will you be my girlfriend?"

and one girl keeps her options open !

"i was always initially attracted to him."