sana started missing sidharth

After msk ends sana feels happy and she feels so relaxed 😌
She went to her hotel with vg and Shebaaz and relaxed a bit.. she slept peacefully.
Sid calls her so many time but she didn't picked call as she was having her beauty sleep.
Sid then stopped calling her and thought she might slept or she might be busy.
Then after having her beauty sleep she woke up and she checked her phone and saw sid called her so many time but sana being sana she want to tease sid and didn't call sid back.
Then she started using her phone and saw the interviews where sid said she is only my friend and nothing more can happen between us. And also when interviewer showed him rashmi pic he said this one is my favourite and rashmi and i have now cordial relationship ( now as we all know how possessive sana is she just can't bear rashmi around sid on last finale day)
So she just felt like she is idiot and making her fun now infront of all the people
She asked the question to herself then why am i again and again saying I love him...(then she paused and tears starts rolling down from her eyes...😭😭 )
But i love him i love him like anything. He is my everything, he is my family  , he is love of my life  this thought again strikes her head
To make her calm she tried to watch sidnaaz videos but this made her more emotional.
Meanwhile Sid was busy in interviews and his gym but he started missing her and called her..
Sana seeing sid call gets exited cause she was missing him so much but what he said in interview strikes her again and she cut the call..
Sid was shocked and thought she never cuts his phone... Then why the hell she did it right now.. sid again called her but sana was in no mood to talk to him..
Then he got tensed and sent her a message saying i dont know why the hell u r cutting my calls... I want to talk to and u know this i am missing u if u have time call me and if not then don't talk to me....
Sana reads the message and she got hurt as he said don't talk to me
(We have seen in bb sana has no ego issues at all and she called him back.
Sid without even thinking once picked up call and started giving being angry on her )
Why u were not picking up my calls tell me why?? U know i was missing u like hell but u didn't care at all...what is this behaviour sana...
(Sana not speaking a word and thought omg my kullu is super angry she felt so happy when she saw how much he cares for her )
Next part will come soon
Enjoy and give ur feedback