First meet

So,this is my new Gotham Imagines story. I used to wrote one YEARS ago but I had to delete the account and the story ended up deleted as well.
Bruce Wayne: You meet Bruce at a gala your parents organized. Despite the fact that Bruce Wayne was by far the richest and the most famous person in the room,he confessed to you that he still felt alone, "lost in a hundred people". The guests ended up not bothering him every two seconds,so you two had time to speak and befriend.
Selina Kyle: You found yourself homeless after running away from an abusive family. The first months were rough and the harsh winter took its toll on you. You almost froze to death one particularly cold night,until a small pickpocketer and had to half drag you to her illegally owned apartment. It wasn't much, not very clean,but anything was better than the outside. Selina started feeding you soup and even bought your own blanket. In the end,in the middle of the night,you still stole hers.
Victor Zsazs: You tried to protect your best friend,that worked as a journalist and exposed some dirty secrets about an important company in Gotham,turning her into a target. After her ex boss hired one of the deadliest assassins to get the job done,you meet Zsazs and make a counteroffer: double the money if he leaves your best friend alone and if he brings you the ex boss' head. Your friend lived to see another day.
Jerome Valeska: As the circus came in town, you wanted to see the acrobats. So one weekend you decided to check it out,but the weather has other plans. The heavy rain made almost every other visitor go home,and you were also on the way to your car when you heard yelling coming from a tent. You investigated and found a young man behind the tent,crying and sobbing. You felt bad for him and asked him if he would like some soup and an empty bed,and the two of you spend the rest of the day together. His name was Jerome, he was 19 and the person he was arguing was his mother. She was one of the people that shouldn't have children. Jerome described her as an abusive person and he desperately tried to make his own path but the financial issues made it impossible. You told him he could live with you free of the rent if he would clean the apartment,as a Law student the time was precious,and after a few weeks you two started to look for part time jobs and filling up applications.
Jonathan Crane: Jonathan was your best friend in high school. As someone suffering from depression,school was harder and the bullying from the other peers didn't make it easier. But Jonathan was always there for you, and the friendship between you two lasted for years. You were the first that he trusted to tell that his father was behaving really strange and you tried to calm him down. With a kiss. He responded to the sweet kiss,but the moment was interrupted when his cellphone rang. It was his father. Whatever it was,Jonathan almost ran away from you,leaving you with your thoughts. A few weeks have passed and you just heard about the Crane tragedy. The boy you were secretly in love with and your best friend was in an asylum,and you were determined to do whatever it takes to get him out of it.
Barbara Kean: You applied for a singer job at The Sirens,and the owner herself interviewed you. After performing a song and having a drink with the beautiful woman,it was very clear that Barbara was flirting with you. Without a shame,you flirted back and you left the bar with two new things: a full time job and a date with Barbara Kean.
Tabitha Galvan: The first meet with The Tigress was rough,to say the least. A skilled fighter,you took extra jobs in a fighting club, who operated illegally. You won 12 fights out of 12,but then you got paired with the zombie Grundy. Which meant it wasn't about skills or agility but brute strength,and with Grundy being almost twice your size you got in the ring not really hopeful but still determined to do whatever you can to stay alive. After you got a full blow to the face,leaving your nose bleeding and your vision blurry,you were on the floor when Grundy tried to hit you again. This time,you rolled and the opponent hit the hard floor instead and you heard something snapped in his arm. Taking an advantage off it,you got up and elbowed the back of his head,sending Grundy straight to the ground,and after he remained there for the 10 seconds you were declared winner. Then you met the zombies' partner,and she came with an interesting offer that could bring you lots of money if you teamed up with her and her fighting ring. You said yes.
Victor Fries: You were broke when you decided to accept the job your stepfather offered you: clean around at the Arkham Asylum. Soon enough Hugo told you he wanted to teach,guide and assist you in his experiments. Initially declined,but later returned because of the curiosity and the financial gain,you soon met Mr. Freeze and befriended him. After the loss of his wife he fell into a depressive state and only you came close to him,sometimes spending hours in his room/ lab while working on a new costume so he could have more freedom to the outside world.
Bridget Pike: You saw what she did. Using a flamethrower she burned a cop to a crisp. But you still offered her a getaway on your motorcycle and she accepted the help. In the end,it was either you or detective Gordon. As a firebug yourself,you worked with the Pike brothers a few times and saw young Bridgit but you didn't believed the rumors she killed her own family and fled. Not until tonight. After she peacefully fell asleep on the couch,you covered her body with a blanket and thought of your next step.
Edward Nygma: The Riddle Man was your least favorite person of the entire GCPD. He annoyed you with his riddlers,bored you with the attention he gave to you. But after you got dumped via WhatsApp by your boyfriend and spend some 20 minutes in the bathroom at work crying,Ed noticed your face and immediately asked you what was wrong. You really needed someone to talk to so you hugged him,not risking to see your tears,and slowly calmed down.
Oswald Cobblepot: The Penguin was a dead man walking. Wanted by the police and by the mafia,you accidentally ran into him. After pistol whipping him,you dragged him to a warehouse and started asking your sources how much someone is willing to pay for the disgraced King of Gotham. While you waited for the transaction to happen,he started to talk to you,hoping he would save his ass. However, his insights on Gotham seemed interesting enough and after deciding he was more useful alive than dead,you took him to your safe house and the two of you started plotting how to take control of Gotham.