💌♡︎ 1.

" 🍂 "
we fell in love in october , that's why i love fall

"                                    🍂                                     " we fell in love in october , that's why i love fall

₊·˚ ೃ ུ ༷ྃ𑁍

dear emil,

i'd give you the world if you asked for it. the universe gave us billions and billions of stars up in the sky but you'll always be my favorite star, thank u 4 being my star. i just want to hold your hand and kiss ur forehead and let u know that everything will be okay, you'll be okay and i promise you that i'll try to make u the happiest girl you've ever been! i adore u so much, ur an amazing person and we've been talking for months but i feel like i've known u my whole life.

thank u for everything, i genuinely mean that. you've made me feel so good about myself and no one else has ever done that. you're such a beautiful and amazing person inside and out. whether we are close or far apart from each other, i will always love u with my entire heart , you are my everything , in every way , in all ways. bad terms won't change a single thing about you, mon chéri. you deserve to be happy and i'm glad i met u when i did.

what did i do to deserve someone so perfect? everything was such a mess and i was in such a dark place before i had you, it's like u were put in my life to help me see all the good things in it. you make me feel so loved and i don't ever want to be without you, you've helped me in so many ways i want to just be with u forever.i don't ever want to leave you, i don't want to fuck up and ruin everything, you're my forever u angel. you're the only one i want to talk to anyday everyday. i love u unconditionally and no words could ever come close to describing how much u mean to me.

our friendship means the absolute world to me, you're my best best bestest friend forever and evr and ever and evr and evrr forever and always! i don't ever want to be apart from u, i don't ever want us to become distance again. i PROMISE i will make u happy, i will always be here for you i will do anything for u to stay and be here with me, you're my other half, my soulmate. it'd be harsh if we end up leaving each other,, i haven't processed all of that and if you do end up leaving me i feel like i'd end up a mess again missing u, i would never be able to let you go.

you make me the happiest guy and you make me wanna be a better me. i'm so grateful i have you. i'll love you forever <3 the past 6 months has been amazing with you, you're the best thing thats ever happened to me! i wish u knew how much i loved you. i wish u knew how beautiful and perfect you are to me. i can't explain how happy u make me !! you complete me in so many ways, your existence means the world to me. your smile, the way you talk and laugh makes me happy, you're my person!! the person that i could never live without, the person that supports me in everything i do. the person i can trust and rely on. the person that i could never stay mad at forever. i wanna make u smile more.. and more & more. i wanna make u smile as long as i'm with u!

from the bottom of my heart, fuck u em i love u! i just wanna do everything for u and spoil uu but ur so far away! ur my baby, my lovely

sincerely,

your other half. ♥︎