the last one.

it was late around the evening, as the sun was near setting. i stood in the middle of the beautiful field.

it was filled with beautiful blooms of all sorts, as the green forest surrounded me. i could see the deer and the young ones hopping off.

i smiled as i breathed in the ethereal air.

i laughed reading the comments from my chapters.
that was my favorite thing to do when i'm upset.

i read what my viewers have to say, to which many are funny.

it makes me happy that i help people feel, or express their sadness.

the best thing that ever happened to me was starting this book, and i don't know where or what i'd be if i didn't start it.

i never wanted it to end.

i feel a presence by my side, as i looked up. my breath held, as my heart dropped to my stomach.

it can't be...

"t-taehyung..?" i said, seeing if i was hallucinating.
he shined the brightest smile at me, as he waved.

"hello" he chuckled.

"i-what are you doing here...?" i asked, out of curiosity.

"you mean..what are we doing here?" he said in his broken english. i furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"..we ?" i re-stated. he nodded giggling, as he pointed to the other side of me. i slowly turned to my left, as my soul left my body.

"..you guys.." i whispered as all 7 members stood in front of me.

my eyes slowly started to tear up. "don't cry" jimin said as he wiped my tear.

"it's just-i- what? what are you guys doing here? i can't believe i'm seeing you all.." i said, wiping my tears.

namjoon stepped out, smiling.

"we are here to take you." he said.
"take me?" i said, confused. he nodded.

"what do you mean?" i asked, oddly confused.
"you fulfilled the writer's destiny. you helped those express and feel." he explained.

"you've been here a little too long, not leaving. but it's time you go." he said, grabbing my hand.

"go..? but i haven't even-" i didn't get to finish, as jungkook cut me off.

"you've done more than you think. you've put others happiness before you." he said.

i looked at all their faces, as a tear streamed down my face.

"..but i don't want to go." i said softly.

"i know, but it's time. trust me, it'll get better overtime but..you haven't done one thing everyone else did." he said, giving me a half smile.

"..what? what did i not do?" i asked.

"love yourself" yoongi said.

"what do you mean? i-i do love myself" i said, trying to hold back the tears.

"your telling yourself you do, but you know deep down, your unhappy. it's time to move on, and find yourself. i'm sure they'll understand." j-hope said, as he grabbed my hand.

"do you trust us?" taehyung asked. i nodded,
"then take our hand." jungkook reached out his hand.

i slowly looked at his hand, hesitating. i then took it, as taehyung held my other.

we all linked hands, "let's go.." namjoon smiled.

"wait.." i said, they all stopped looking confused. i looked back, as i saw all my beautiful readers, reading my chapters. i saw their laughters and tears.

i slowly started to tear up once again.

"they will be okay." jimin reassured.
"they are happy." jin smiled.

i nodded, as i turned around once again, taking their hands, walking slowly with them.

beautiful colors of butterflies started to surround us, as i slowly walked into mist.

"this sentence"
"i love this book so much."
"this is beautiful."
"this made me cry."
"i smiled."
"lol, i couldn't help but laugh."
"your the best at writing."
"i'm re-reading this book."
"i love you!"
"get better soon."

my tears blinded my eyes, as i thought back on the glorious memories.

goodbye.