𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲!

DOING MAKEUP IS A LOT more difficult with a cuddly, loving, justin bieber lookalike with his arms wrapped around your shoulders

DOING MAKEUP IS A LOT more difficult with a cuddly, loving, justin bieber lookalike with his arms wrapped around your shoulders. eden knew that for sure.

"go and get changed," she ordered him and he pouted. "i need to do my makeup." he stuck his bottom lip out even further but eventually caved and pressed a soft kiss to her temple before leaving the girls dressing room and going to his own. thankfully, none of the girls had actually gotten dressed yet so he was being one hundred percent respectful.

"you've found yourself a keeper there, eden," molly exclaimed. "he's so whipped." eden simply laughed and continued applying gold eyeshadow to her eyelids.

most of the other girls were in heels and remarked on how smart eden was to wear trainers, considering that they would be dancing. they all put their heels on and headed outside, except the blonde who stayed and followed luke m to the bedroom to find finn.

"my head is doing a thousand spins." he complained quietly to the pair.

"what's going on?" asked luke. they both sat down beside him and looked at the boy concernedly.

finn sighed. "don't think i'm crazy but i'm gonna ask paige to be my girlfriend." eden had to cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming. him and paige were both two of her best friends and they were finally going to be an official couple- that was crazy to think about.

"that's insane news, mate." luke grinned widely at his best friend, unable to contain his obvious excitement. what could be better than a party with sean paul and a potential official couple happening in the same night?

finn smiled gratefully at the two. "i'm writing a little speech," the young boy admitted. "on my phone, because i'm that soppy." the pair laughed at his nervousness but looked at each other delightedly.

it was only a matter of time before it happened, and they couldn't possibly be more overjoyed for paige and finn.

loud music blared from the speakers outside and the islanders all squealed when they realise what it was. the man, the myth, the legend sean paul jumped down from the small stage and they all headed speedily outside whilst he rapped.

priscilla, siânnise and eden were all dancers, and so they were all experienced, which meant that they were pretty much the only islanders that didn't look entirely ridiculous whilst dancing with their partners. the inexperienced dancers however could not care less.

they all danced and screamed and sang happily through all of his songs in a big group. even if they didn't leave the island with someone they loved, at least they'd made amazing friends and had a fantastic time.

luke grabbed eden and pulled her in for a cheeky snog whilst they moved their hips to the beat of the song. the couple danced together for a little while, with the other couples doing the same. he'd told her countless times how gorgeous she looked that night but he couldn't help but say it over and over again until he was positive she believed it too.

"can you believe sean paul was basically in our back garden?" luke m asked in disbelief. "partying with all my friends and eden in particular is something i'll never get tired of."

when the rapper finally finished all of his songs the love island contestants broke off into their small groups up on the terrace ready to watch paige be serenaded verbally by finn.

luke m placed his head on top of eden's, admiring the height difference between the two and watching as finn spoke the words he had written down previously to paige. what the scottish girl and the young boy had was something he'd always longed for, and now luke had it with eden.

he and luke t connected eyes and grinned at each other. they knew it wouldn't be long before it was their turn and their girls remained completely oblivious.

when they all rushed down to congratulate the new couple, molly whispered to siânnise, "it'll be you next!"

"no it'll be me." callum chimed in jokingly. shaughna however immediately grew upset and rolled her eyes at eden.

"did you hear what he said?"

"just ignore him." the blonde smiled back. she knew shaughna was hurting but this was a pivotal moment in paige and finn's relationship and she didn't want anything to ruin it for them.

they all cheered for them for another few moments until demi pulled siânnise aside. eden, luke m and luke t watched them, intrigued. they weren't aware the two were friends and they were interested as to what the conversation was about.

"is there anyone else in here you're thinking 'oh he tickles my fancy'?" siânnise asked demi causing the red headed girl to giggle.

she contemplated this for a moment before smiling at the brunette in front of her. "i mean, maybe a little bit," siânnise gasped. "luke m."

"what the fuck?" said siânnise with her mouth open wide.

for a short while siânnise was completely lost for words. she was expecting her to say someone like jordan or ched or someone else who wasn't in a secure couple- not luke m. she's watched eden and luke reunite after casa amor, but now she was claiming she liked him. what was siânnise supposed to do?

"oh." she replied.

"i know he's with eden and everything but they've only known each other a couple of weeks. be honest- do you think i've got a chance?" the ginger asked.

fumbling with her fingers, the bristolian sighed. "i don't know. you'll have to speak to luke about it." demi nodded.

"i was always initially attracted to him but i got invested in nas too quickly," she explained. "but i feel like i need to talk to luke as soon as possible." they both hugged and headed towards the three that were observing them loosely.

"do you wanna go for a chat?" questioned demi towards luke. he looked taken aback, but he nodded and pressed a kiss upon eden's lips before following the girl away.

"what the fuck?"

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

one girl comes clean !

"i feel like we're both in quite open situations,"

which causes quite a stir in the villa !

"well i was sure she was going to couple up with alexi after casa amor."

and one girl feels mugged off !

"i just feel like if luke wants to get to know her, i'm not going to stop him."