And Then There Were None 📖

Buzzz... buzz...

It has been a long time the phone talking to itself. There is none to answer it. It have been abandoned on this table before she went to her unusual bath. The splashing sound of water and the occasional sound of a thrown mug on the floor, say that there is more time to go...

Buzz..buzz............

Buzz..buzz.. buzz...

.please God.. send someone to help  yar, that poor soul ,how long it will tolerate.

'Madam.. madam.are you there?......'

A girl of her early twenties came to the room, now knocking the bathroom door.

'Yeah...priya.... 'water sound had turned off and came the reply.

'madam I think someone is in urgent needs you. Your phone is ringing for a long time without giving it a rest.'

'oho... I am just coming out. Priya.. please let me know who needs me this much desperately ...'

'of course .....'      she picked up the phone and replys with amusement in her face 

'it is showing some Jan as the caller.'

'Oh my God! ........how could I.... ' she shouts from inside.

Then within seconds, the girl is out of the bathroom in her nightdress

' Hello... Jan... sorry ..sorry... it just went out of mind...'

she attends the call while drying her not much short hair. She trying very hard to pacify her Jan, who is now very upset for not updating about her after reaching here. Sometimes happens ....what can we do🤷‍♀️

' Now pls my sweety... this is the last time... Okey?... pls..'

taking a sigh of relief she sits on the bed continues her blabbering with Jan. On the other side, Priya watches her expressions keenly. She is looking very cute with her changing expressions. It has been one yr since Priya last met her. There is not much change. Now also she can see her same chirpy senior in that girl. Yeah.. she is a one-piece ... Priya chuckles remembering her college days in Delhi. With all her friends, teachers, seniors and this very special senior...no...no... friend " Naina"

'Hey priya....where are you gone...' waving hands before her Naina brings her out of thoughts 

'Nothing madam..just.. ' cutting her  naina says 

'Yar.. how many times I told you..don't call me madam.  I am not your boss or something.  Yeah... I was your senior.  But that doesn't mean you call me madam after college too. or Is I am just a senior to you..

'No.. no... mad...' biting her tongue tip, she continues 

'I mean naina di..  you are my Best friend.. this madam come from shire respect of you..Nothing  else.  And you know me well , I am a stupid,  duffer...'

'Hey ...stop.. stop. ..stop.... priya ...your not changed a bit... you still sound like I am priya  s ...first yr bsc maths.. ..., Girl.... I can't give those  lectures again...You do one thing come with me on this vacation ,my jann is the best solution for you. What say??

'Oho di...., I don't know if I could promise you. But I will try for sure... By the way who is this jan?....'she asks rising her eyebrows at naina

'Hey...it is not like you think. Still the date none is able to get that... JAN tag. Okey? And I can't believe that you didn't know about naina's dear jannu '