Author's note

Sorry for the long wait. I have been really busy with school and now with my town being on quarantine for who knows how long I have to do independent study. My teachers gave us lots of work and I am not able to write in the story as much as I was. Unfortunately this means that I will not be posting any chapters any time soon, even though I had hoped to have at least the first chapter copied into Wattpad and published if not the second. If you guys want I will post the Prologue of the story for a little teaser.

Update as of April 16
I am pleased to announce that I have officially started copying the prologue of the story. I hope to have it up tomorrow or the day after because I am copying it from a notebook. Thanks for waiting, again, I am so sorry!!

Update as of April 23
Sorry I haven't published the prologue and first chapter yet, I didn't realize just how long they actually are until I started copying them onto Wattpad. Unfortunately, because I have classes and chores, I don't actually know when I will be able to publish them. Again, I am sorry and I thank you for your patients.

Update as of May 11
I am so sorry. I didn't realise how busy I was going to be the last two weeks. I am trying to publish the Prolouge as fast as possible and it is slow going. I have lots of things to do during the day (surprising, I know). My mom is making us clean the entire house and we have a three story house, so it is taking a while. As of right now, I don't know when I will be able to finish and publish the Prolouge but I really hope it is soon. I only wrote 3 1/2 pages. It shouldn't be taking this long. Again, I am really sorry.

Update as of July 2/3 (it's 11:55 pm)
So, all of the prologue was deleted over the week. This means that I will have to rewrite the entire thing. I am so sorry it is taking so long. I have no excuse at this point other then I am procrastinating on rewriting it. Also, we are hank you guys for sticking with my lazy ass and waiting this out. Again, I am so sorry. I will stop procrastinating and get the prologue up.

Update as of 10-28-22
Sorry for the very slow updates. I have no excuse other than I'm a lazy bitch. I have decided that I am going to restart this story and fix some of the details I was unhappy with when I first started it. Sorry for those of you who were waiting for a chapter update but I am just not happy with how I wrote this story before. I once again apologize for my lack of updates but I hope you will like the new version a lot better.