PROLOGUE

Class 77 of Hope's Peak Academy was busy with their classwork. It was another usual day at the academy for them, or so they thought.

RUMBLE RUMBLE 

"Did you guys feel something?" Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student, asked

"Probably just another track session." Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate Baseball Star, replied

Makoto and the rest of the students agreed and ignored the shaking.

RUMBLE RUMBLE 

There it was again. Except it was more violent this time. The class continued to ignore it. 

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE 

After that time, a large peice of the ceiling fell down and crushed Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation, where she was sitting. The rest of the class screamed in fear at the sight and ran out of the classroom instantly, but the death toll didn't stop there. 

As the students were running for their lives ta peice of the floor fell from below their feet, and Murkuro Ikosaba, the Ultimate Mercenary,  fell to her death in the hole.

The rest of the students had then made it to the stairs back to the second floor and that was when Leon tripped and tumbled down the stairs, dead when he got to the bottom.

A peice of timber framing then fell down impaling Chihiro Fujisaki, the Ultimate Programmer, killing her.

As the remaining students ran for their lives, Mondo Oowada, the Ultimate Bike Gang Leader, accidentally tripped and was trampled to death by the other students.

Another peice of the ceiling fell off, falling on Hifumi Yamada, the Ultimate Fanfic Writer and Kiyotaka Ishimaru the Ultimate Moral Compass, crushing them both. 

The remaining survivors had made it to the stairs back to the first floor when Celestia Ludenburg, the Ultimate Gambler, was pushed and impaled herself on the railing.

"Hina, look out!" Sakura Ogami, the Ultimate Martial Artist yelled as she pushed Aoi Asahina, the Ultimate Swimming Pro out of the way of some flying shrapnel heading towards her, hitting and decapitating Sakura instead. 

"NOO!" Hina cried at her dead friend's corpse. 

The remaining students were almost to the exit and safe when things took a turn for the worse and the rest of the building collapsed on them, killing them all. 

"GAH!" Makoto yelped as he woke up.

He looked around the room, noticing that his fellow classmates were alive and safe, and that was when he heard it once more.

RUMBLE RUMBLE 

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Makoto panicked as he dashed out of the room

The rest of the class followed him until they all made it outside the building. 

"Makoto,  what is the meaning of this?" Kyoko Kirigiri, the  Ultimate Detective, asked sternly.

"I saw it, we died, all of us! The school is gonna collapse! You all have to believe me!" Makoto explained trying to convince his classmates what he saw was real. 

"DUMBASS! You made us walk all the way out here because of some fuckin' dream you had?" Mondo yelled

Just as he approached Makoto to hit him, the earth made its sound again.

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE 

Just as Makoto envisioned, Hope's Peak Academy fell down in a cloud of rubble. The survivors of the incident stared in confusion and fear at the tradegy. Even knowing Makoto saved their lives wasn't able to protect them from the despair that was right in front of them.