Chapter 1! (Reworked)

"Ohmygosh, Shiggy look!" a girl with blonde buns on her head exclaimed.

A male with pale blue hair sighed, "What the fuck do you want now?"

She squealed and pointed at a boy sitting next to a dumpster. The male looked at him, then looked at her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You got all excited because of a child?!" 

"Shhhh!! You're going to attract attention if you are that loud!"

A big sigh had escaped the male's mouth, "C'mon. Let's go greet this kid that you wanna adopt."

"I'm not trying to adopt the kid....." she said, lying.

"You literally can't fool me Toga. Everytime we walk past a child you always whisper to me how much you wanna kidnap it and make it one of us."

And before you knew it, Toga was already in front of the child. She was talking to it with her baby voice. Examining his traits, the child had blonde hair which didn't really look blonde because it was covered with dirt. It had blood-red colored eyes. 

Neither Toga or "Shiggy" could tell if the child was a girl or a boy. Of course, they didn't want to remove its clothes to find out because that would obviously be wrong of them to do, especially in public.

"Hey kid," 'Shiggy' had said.

The child looked up at the two and put his head back down.

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

"Shiggy! That's weird to ask if they're a boy or a girl!" Toga said.

"It was a simple question," he shrugged.

As they were arguing, the younger opened their mouth.

"I-I-" they stuttered. They took another deep breath. It seemed to the duo that he had a hard time talking to strangers.

"I-I-I'm a.. b-" they then coughed out a little bit of blood, "b-b-boy.."

"Is it normal for you to cough out blood?" Toga asked.

The boy nodded, not even bothering to give her a verbal response because of how much it hurt to talk.

The duo looked at each other and Shiggy already had his phone out to contact someone for their permission to take the child in.

------------------------------------

"Hello?"

"Yeah, Kurogiri, it's me. Tomura."

"Ah, I see. Do you need anything?"

"Kind of, Toga found a kid near a dumpster, she's talking to him right now to distract him from hearing us. Which isn't really working."

"Are you going to ask me for permission to take the child in? If so then you have my approval. I'm used to getting calls from you guys just to take children in."

"You know where we are right?"

"Indeed I do, you stated where you were going 3 hours ago."

"Good, see you there."

------------------------------------

After the call with Kurogiri, Shiggy looked at the boy. "Are you alright with us taking you into our care? Well, Kurogiri's care."

(A/N: I'm gonna stop calling him Shiggy now, don't worry guys 😉)

He nodded and felt arms wrap around his body. "Yay!~ Now let's wait for the dad of our group group arrive!"

"Ahem," Tomura scoffed, "Kurogiri is the mom, I don't know where you got the term dad from because that obviously doesn't belong to anyone but you."

Toga pouts and continued to cuddle with the blonde. 

"Be careful with hugging the kid, Toga. He's dirty, you better shower when you get home..." Shigaraki says.

"I know, I know."

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

"I apologize for keeping you three waiting," Kurogiri announces. His appearance was definitely shocking to the young boy. Purple smoke, and scary yellow eyes that seem to shine brighter than the moon in the night sky. What was weird was that he had a suit on.

"Before we take you in, what is your name?"

"He has a hard time speaking, so he's gonna stutter a lot."

"Ah, I see. Thank you for filling me in on that."

"M-M-My... na-name is Katsu-Katsu.... ki," he says.

"Okay Katsuki, we're not going to hurt you, alright? We only wish for you to be lively and healthy as you did before this all happened," Kurogiri states. Wanting to gain the trust of the young one.

"Are there any alternatives for you to communicate with us?" He asks.

Katsuki nods. Kurogiri hands him a sheet of paper so that he can write down other ways he can talk to them.

------------------------------------

•  Sign language.

• Writing on paper.

------------------------------------

Katsuki hands the paper over to the villain trio.

"Sign language... I won't be able able understand shit he's going to be saying if he's going to use that form of response," Tomura admits.

"I think we're going to have to resort to you speaking to us through paper bud." Toga says, patting Katsuki's head.

He leans into the touch, indicating that he likes being patted other head. The members took note that he liked head pats. As they were enjoying this moment of giving Kat head pats, the trio heard foot steps.

They panicked and Kurogiri quickly created a portal directly to their hideout.

The footsteps stop at the spot where Katauki was sitting previously. "Hm, I could've sworn that blonde kid was sitting here... Eh, he probably got scared of me and ran away," a man with raven black hair and bright turquoise eyes said.

He sighed, "Minus well head to the hideout then."

《 End of Chapter. 》

Hello my wonderful followers, people that have tried to keep up with this book, and people that have just came here to read this book! As you can see, I am starting to rework this book.... again. And this is chapter 1. I will try to be more active throughout this month.

My family had to deal with some serious stuff this whole week so I didn't really get the chance to really work on this. (My grandma and my family sold the house that they have been loving in for 32 years!!) So after I'm done publishing this chapter, I am to immediately start working on chapter 2. I also started watching One Piece, it's it's good. 🥲🤧

Please inform me if there are any mistakes! Criticism is appreciated, if there is anything I need to improve, I will get right to it!

See you whenever I can! 😘

Toodles!